Search results

1. lasnah

2019 Cupra door leak

I have the same problem with my 2019 FR. During a really wet day there's water coming in through the driver's door seal. Went to the dealer, they cleaned the seal and then it got better but couple of weeks later the water started to come through again. I'll just wait until the spring because...
  2. lasnah

Question about Leon FR 2.0TSI 190 exhaust

Hi! Has anyone tried to modify the Leon FR 2.0TSI 190 exhaust? As the 2.0TSI comes with a GPF I'm wondering if the GPF is muting/killing all the DSG farts and if there's even point to modify the exhaust... Any input is welcome, thanks in advance! A.
  3. lasnah

Compressor wheel hitting housing when spun by hand

That seems a bit too much yes
  4. lasnah

Compressor wheel hitting housing when spun by hand

If the blade moves left and right/up-down a tiny bit it's okay, because when the bushing warms up it gets tighter and eliminates the play. If the blade moves back and forward then that's what you should be worried about
  5. lasnah

Don't really know how I ended up here

Took some pictures of the FR today
  6. lasnah

Power delivery issue with 2 cylinder mode 2016 DGG 1.4

Unfortunately the 1.8TSI doesn't have the 2-cylinder mode/function
  7. lasnah

1/4 Mile and 0-60 tuned

Friend with his stock Leon Cupra 4Drive got 12,9
  8. lasnah

Cupra Ateca - just saw it in the flesh

My friend from the dealership and I drove the Cupra Ateca couple of weeks ago. Thought it was brilliant! Really snappy like a Cupra should be. The most annoying thing was the fact that Seat has decided to remove the physical ESP button from the dashboard and you have to find it through the menu...
  9. lasnah

Chrome Grille Trim

I'm not really sure but I heard that you have to remove the whole bumper to do it...someone correct me if I'm wrong
  10. lasnah

Well the Beats Audio is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the standard system. Please do improve or retrofit something :D
  11. lasnah

Thank you! I'll take some interior shots in the near future. Can't really say anything bad about the Beats Audio. It's quite loud and clean but the bass could be a bit juicier
  12. lasnah

Thank you thank you! I'm already thinking that maybe in couple of years I'll trade the FR for a Cupra :)
  13. lasnah

Tere! New Leon owner here. Decided to do a little post about my car in the new members topic. You can find it here: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/dont-really-know-how-i-ended-up-here.449398/ If you have any tips or about some little tingle-tongles what I should do with the car...
  14. lasnah

Well hello (as there was a post saying that "don't just say hello, be creative", close your eyes and picture Forrest Gump on a shrimp boat waving). Hope that does the creative trick. My car history hasn't been that interesting. My current daily is my 4th car in line and not like most of you, I...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.