Search results

1. Al_G

Sunk Parking Sensor Button.

Brilliant. What did you use to prise it off? Where are the clips?
  2. Al_G

Yeah, fortunately the car is still in warrantee. I'm hoping SEAT don't kick up a stink.
  3. Al_G

Thanks mate! Looks like the section comes away but where the clips are is anyone's guess. Not something you really want to prise as it could be a costly mistake should snap on the main plastic housing.
  4. Al_G

Whooop whooop!
  5. Al_G

Not yet mate, currently on tapatalk where search isn't easy so will have a quick look when get to my PC.
  6. Al_G

It's definitely a separate section of trim but whether it can be detached without loosening connections underneath is another question.
  7. Al_G

Is the 12v socket removable?
  8. Al_G

Hey, Just my luck, driving the girlfriends car, went to push the parking sensor button and this happened. I've tried to fish it out but I think the only way to reattach it to the trim is by getting at it from behind. The button still works fine, it's just come away from the main trim. Any...
  9. Al_G

How much!!!!!!!!

Dont bother with the oem satnav - its rubbish (even with the updated CD)... I had one in mine and its cr@p compared to my £100 TomTom
  10. Al_G

Time for something new

What were you offered for the LCR? I traded my 05 LCR with 33k on the clock of £7000. 3 days later it sold for £8995 at the local garage lol... If anyone bought DV05KVC please PM me...
  11. Al_G

Tax

My S2000 is £425 to tax a year....ouch! Fortunately though I work from home so dont need to fill it up every other day! When you consider that the tax on an LCR is only 4 tanks of fuel (roughly a month based on avarage mileage) it kind of puts things into perspective...
  12. Al_G

water leak

fluctuation in temperature can cause a lot of cars to steam up - It would also be due to a leak! Check all carpets but if everything feels dry then I think you're in the clear :)
  13. Al_G

water leak

Yup I've got one above my accelerator pedal! It's enough to make me want to sell the car...cheap!
  14. Al_G

road tax

And theres me considering chopping in my LCR for a S2000 (£425)... Is the plan to increase the tax year by year? Wonder how much it'll be in 2011/12? IMO the whole tax think is a joke. Why should I pay £425 to tax my car when I work from home and do 3000 - 5000 miles a year? An oil burner...
  15. Al_G

rear door glass removal - Leon Mk1

I've replaced my rear window... You dont need a special tool all you need to do is line the glass up with the carrier insert the outer plug then bend your hand behind the glass and insert the inner plug from the outside in (if that makes sense). Obviously to do this you'll need to open up the...
  16. Al_G

Water leak above pedals

Yes it's like it's as a result of the car moving, going over bumps, inclines etc... This makes me think there could be a build up of water in the wiring loom box. As soon as the snow clears my plan is to take it for another drive to see whether it does it again... This could certainly...
  17. Al_G

Water leak above pedals

I seem to only have "the leak" when I drive it! My LCR has been sat in the same spot for a week now and it’s bone dry inside (even though I've poured over 50 liters of water over it and it’s been snowed on). Last time I drove the car was near enough a week ago and I can remember the carpet...
  18. Al_G

Water leak above pedals

Thanks for the info fella! Although my windscreen weather seals are fitted correctly they are "lifting" in places. I wouldn’t expect this to be the cause of the leak as I presume these are only there to channel 99% of the water into the drainage holes (providing the window is sealed...
  19. Al_G

Water leak above pedals

lol Surely someone must know where/what the likely culprit is!?
  20. Al_G

Water leak above pedals

Has anyone taken theirs to the stealers to get sorted? If so how much did it cost and was it fixed?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.