Search results

1. Battery light

I've a 170 tdi fr. I'm getting a battery light warning on the dash along with number plate light warning or a tail light warning. Usually it comes on 60-70mph. If I Coast it will go back off. The car has started no problem. I've tested the battery not running&running and everything seems fine...
  2. Towbar cover

I've had a detachable towbar fitted to my car, I've now lost the piece that fits into the bumper when it's removed, I thought the part number for it was 5p0803595 but my local seat dealer can't find anything with that number. Anyone know the correct number? Thanks
  3. Abs module

Update, new module fitted, still not coding, even with it connected direct to the manufacturer, they drew the info off the car and supplied the correct code.
  4. Abs module

It just rejects the codes, even a seat dealer couldn't do it on their system.
  5. Abs module

Thanks, it's the module that's being replaced due to a coding issue. Long story short, I was having an additional key programed and the fella messed up, immobiliser issue then the abs lost its coding, ended up going to seat as it wasn't excepting coding, needs a new abs module @ £1500, now he...
  6. Abs module

Thanks, you've put my mind to rest.
  7. Abs module

Does the abs module need to fitted at the dealers or can an independent mechanic do this?
  8. Supercopa mudflaps

As above, are they available or is it just a universal option? Thanks
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.