Search results

1. My cupra finally arrived

Its here and I love it. Fitted a TRC splitter as soon as it arrived. Very quick and sure footed car. Haven't really found anything I don't like about yet.....the dsg is maybe slightly jerky around town? That's about it though. Love the colour too...
  2. GRRRR!

I originally ordered my Cupra St 4drive in Urban silver then changed it to Mystery blue this was beginning of Feb. Just had a call from leasing options to say they forgot to change the colour and it's too late as the car is/has been built. My options are 1. let them re-order in Mystery blue (not...
  3. ST 4drive 300 exhaust

I've got the above on order. It's a factory order should be here late may. I'm assuming it will have the twin gpf. Everything I'm reading suggests it'll sound a bit crap. I'm a bit gutted as it's a performance car and I want it to sound like one. There seem to be millions of threads around about...
  4. New car ordered - I have some questions

Hi all. I've just ordered a new car. Mystery Blue Leon Cupra ST 300 4drive. I'm very excited as I've driven a whole host of generally boring diesels for years so looking forward to getting back into a revvy petrol car again. Ive ordered the non lux as I didn't like the leather seats on the one...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.