Search results

1. Mk 1 cupra gauges not working

Nightmare...
  2. Mk 1 cupra gauges not working

Thankyou, Another update,starter is knackered,give it a tap and it works so i dont think is connected just bad timing. As for the clusters when i unplugged them to check connections and wires on the back i started the car and it ran without the clusters connected which i know shouldnt...
  3. Mk 1 cupra gauges not working

Also both the 11 and 15 fuse are fine
  4. Mk 1 cupra gauges not working

Update,its now working when i turn the ignition on,start the car and after about 0.5seconds the gauges stop workin again. Also starter motor has just decided its not going to work,could this be connected,earth problem,relay maybe or just coincidence?
  5. Mk 1 cupra gauges not working

Just jumped in the car this morning and noticed the speedo,revs,fuel,temp and all warning lights have stopped working.the battery light works,when i turn the lights and indicators on they relevent lights flash for them,the milage is still working.any ideas?
  6. Please help...Door locking and window problems

All sorted thank you all for your help.switched the window motors foe thw originals and all locks and windows are now working fine.
  7. Please help...Door locking and window problems

Yea the doors are off an older model,luckily i kept the window motors off the old doors so i can switch them around if the numbers are diffrent.thankd for the help
  8. Please help...Door locking and window problems

Nice one mate,thanks for your help.
  9. Please help...Door locking and window problems

Ccm?is that the comfort control module?i was woundering is this was the case.ive got a code reader but its only a cheap one, its showing faults.i know a couple of people with vagcom so hopefully ill get it sorted that way.
  10. Please help...Door locking and window problems

Abit of a long story...Ive replaced 3 out of the 4 doors on my mk 1 seat leon cupra due to accident damage(full door with all electrics and locks and window regs).the replacement doors are drivers side front and rear and passenger rear. The electric windows on the 3 replacement doors dont...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members