Search results

1. Cupra180x

Need help bad as so confused

Just a quick question did I get ripped off with this had no issues with it apart from this issue and breather hoses split I had history till split with my ex ‍♂️ Pulls like a train new gearbox on it he spent loads on it paid 1200
  2. Cupra180x

Will do mate
  3. Cupra180x

Okay you all have been stars thank you so much mate
  4. Cupra180x

Nice one thank you mate messaged them waiting for reply probs won’t get one till tomorrow
  5. Cupra180x

Disconnected battery re plugged it back Epc light turned off now air bag light on I want someone that knows what there doing and not get ripped off anyone live in East Sussex lol it defo electrical at least I no one thing mate
  6. Cupra180x

Now epc light now on what is that
  7. Cupra180x

That’s exactly my problem like a short circuit it loses power now but take my foot off the throttle then have full power can that still be caused by it cheers for all your help fellas much appreciated
  8. Cupra180x

Where is the fuse for the traction control also if I remove the fuse and that stops how would I go about finding the problem with it if that makes sense
  9. Cupra180x

Okay I will try that thanks only the revs on counter when I rev it the counter like jumps up the Rev instead of smoothly thank you very much mate
  10. Cupra180x

No because it pulsates even when engine and ignitions not on it literally won’t turn off
  11. Cupra180x

Also still stays on when keys out and locked up so when I come out to my car the next morning it’s flat
  12. Cupra180x

7 to 8 months traction control light flickering when I put my foot down spins up the road also the Rev counter delays if that makes sense mate
  13. Cupra180x

On my mk1 Leon aum 1.8t 20vt my traction control light is pulsating faintly in the background and can not find what is going on I unplugged the maf sensor I had a slight dip in revs but nothing major drove down the road and had loss of power wen I accelerated Plugged back in and traction...
  14. Cupra180x

Best plugs for my cupra

can someone help need new plugs for my cupra haven’t got a clue which ones cheers in advance
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise