Search results

1. Track Days?

Had my MY19 Cupra 290 now since the end of May and looking at potentially doing some casual track days, Does anyone else have experience of using a Stock car on track, I've done a few IAM Track days before with other cars at Thruxton and a few laps of the Nordschleife in rentals as well as my...
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Picked mine up yesterday from the dealer, Ordered Early February and got to the dealers yesterday then straight to me and onto the detailers for ceramic coating :D
  3. Not why you buy a CUPRA but...

I tend to find my diesel 184 does significantly better MPG 5-10mpg when it's warmer than colder even if it's running the aircon etc for climate control. 10C mornings on the way to work will yield quite a bit lower MPG than the journey home when its say 20C despite the route and traffic being...
  4. Fuel Gauge 1.4TSI

I find on my 184 TDI that for the first loads of miles as you say the estimated range doesn't drop. I suspect this is because I always brim it to the max and it only measures what's in the tank itself so there's probably a few litres atleast in the pipe down to the pipe and before the level...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just Phoned Seat and My car has been built despite being allocated a build week 17 of next week, Waiting on a ship now apparently so hopefully not too long to wait :)
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Been told by my dealer that the car i ordered beginning of February is to be built W/C 22nd April and delivery early May. Now just to wait and find out if that's right.....
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Already did that about halfway through the lease, on 27k miles currently so wear has been pretty good :)
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah it's with VWFS so informal extension, I just need to be careful as the front tires are getting low and don't want to replace them haha
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered mine through a Local dealer in early February and just been given build week of 22nd of April, Not ideal as current lease finishes this month so have had to extend that for longer as 2 months without a car isn't great
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered My Seat Cupra LUX today with Driving Assistance Pack, Says 25th April for Estimated Delivery on the Order Form.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks, As long as it's around that range I should be ok then, Thanks for the info and yourself Copra68. I assume new ones all have the 7 speed DSG box?
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Has anyone ordered a Cupra in the past few weeks and been given a rough ETA for delivery? Looking to order one potentially but my current car lease goes back end of march and I don't want to be without a car for an extended period of time :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.