Search results

1. chrism84

Tuning garages near Kent (JF, AmD, TC)

Hi all, I live in Kent and I'm looking to get my car tuned. I've found some candidates but I'm finding it hard to decide which is best. So this thread is just a bit of fishing to see if anyone has used these garages or has opinions. These are the garages I've found so far: JF Automotive AmD...
  2. chrism84

Driving modes and remapping

You are correct, I didn't understand what was really happening. Thanks for the detailed explanation, it makes a lot more sense now! Ah, this makes a lot of sense, thanks!
  3. chrism84

Hello from Kent

It is my first Cupra and it's Phantom Black. I had a 2008 Ibiza 1.4 Sportrider previously.
  4. chrism84

Thanks for the replies all! It sounds like a REVO map does what I want. TC Garage seems to do REVO remaps and they are a reasonable distance away, has anyone got any experience with them? As an example during my daily commute I'm mostly cruising 40 - 50 mph up the motorway. In comfort mode...
  5. chrism84

Hello from Kent

Hi all, I'm a 2016 Leon Cupra 290 DSG owner living in Kent. I look forward to get all my newbie questions answered by everyone :cheers:
  6. chrism84

Hi, I started looking into getting my 2016 Leon Cupra 290 DSG tuned and emailed some garages near me. A couple of the replies I got back have confused me a little and I'm hoping to get some more information / links to better understand. I use my car for my regular commute so one of the things...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members