Search results

1. Seat Staining

HI, I have noticed that both my front passenger and rear passenger seats have what looks like water stains on them, the front passenger has it in the middle of the seat and traveling up the back of the seat. I never have drinks in the car and haven't spilled anything in there. The seats are not...
  2. Carista App

Hi, My car is about to go in for a safety recall and as part of this I believe they will reset my system and I will no longer have my Carista app modifications. The only one I really care about is the park pilot display so I am keen not to lose that. As I am no longer in beta program does...
  3. Carista App

Finally got my beta version sorted, very happy with the cusomisations so far! Just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to get the carbon fibre background on the infotainment system? I have enabled it for the instrument cluster screen but cant see the same sort of option for the...
  4. Carista App

Very strange, I wonder why I haven't heard back. Could I ask what car/device you sent? I am 2017 Leon FR with Android, I'm a bit worried they already have enough testers with that setup.
  5. Carista App

Just wondering how long it typically takes for them to respond? I sent my request off a few days ago now but haven't heard anything yet, I realise I am being impatient but I want to get park pilot!
  6. Steering Wheel Radio Controls

Thanks guys I can confirm that worked, I cant believe I didnt think to try that!
  7. Steering Wheel Radio Controls

I knew I was being an idiot! Cant try this just yet but it makes perfect sense now, cheers for that!
  8. Steering Wheel Radio Controls

Hi, Just picked up my 2017 Seat Leon FR and love the car, although the ride is a lot firmer than I'm used to! I have one niggling annoyance which I am hoping is just a setting I have missed. I can set the station buttons to scroll through my preset stations or go into seek mode on the main...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.