Search results

1. Decat & GPF Delete

Has anyone done a Decat and GPF delete on their Cupra? I've seen a video of someone who did both but left the res in and had a back box delete, car sounded insane but probably a tad extreme. I was thinking Decat and GPF whilst leaving the back box in place, res delete is already done. Anyone...
  2. Exhaust Options

🙄
  3. Exhaust Options

Hi, I have a 2019 GPF 290 and I'm looking at exhaust options for it please? It's stage 1 with res delete but I'm looking for a bit more noise than it has currently What are peoples recommendations ? Thanks Neaky
  4. Res Delete nr Derby

Hi, Can anyone suggest somewhere near Derby/Burton that does Res delete please? Been quote £180 (Inc Vat) but that seems expensive Thanks
  5. FR184 gone, Cupra 290 arrived

6. Res and rear box delete

I am due to have the res delete on my 290 next week but I was wondering if anyone has done the back box as well? I've heard that they drone a bit but that doesn't bother me too much. What I wanted to know was how loud they are and if its a good exhaust note with both done? Thanks
  7. Stage 1 remap

Hi, I meant what would the gains be on having the mods fitted against not having that fitted, the map is being done anyway
  8. Stage 1 remap

Hi, I collect my Cupra 290 on Friday and just have a question regarding a remap. If I put the following parts on will it give me greater gains on the map over a map done just with res delete? If so how much difference? - RacingLine R600 Intake Kit - RacingLine Turbo Inlet Elbow -...
  9. Full Link Headunit

Hi, I have a 2015 Non Tech FR184 and would like to swap the headunit to the full link one. Is it a straight swap or would I need to get additional parts to make it work? If it easier I may just swap it for a tablet instead Thanks Neaky
  10. Wheel Refurb Colour?

Wheels are 18" option alloys
  11. Wheel Refurb Colour?

Hi, I have a Monsoon Grey FR184 and want to refurb the alloys with a colour change. Any suggestions which colour would look best? I was thinking Anthracite or Gunmetal but would they be dark enough or should I just go for Black? Thanks Neaky
  12. Locking Wheel Nuts after spacers

Cheers, its a R13 radius apparently so should be good to sort now Appreciate your help
  13. Locking Wheel Nuts after spacers

Surely they have to have the right fitment not just be longer, that's what I was looking for specifically
  14. Locking Wheel Nuts after spacers

I have some spacers coming soon for our FR184, the longer bolts are supplied but I need locking wheel nuts too. Spacers are 13mm front, 16mm rear. Any suggestions where I can get the right size/length, etc from please?
  15. Spacers without lowering car

Ok thanks for the info ?
  16. Spacers without lowering car

Damian, what are the benefits of the Eibach spacers over cheaper versions?
  17. Spacers without lowering car

I've been told that 10 front and 15 back is about right, at least that's what I'm gonna go for.
  18. Lowering Springs/Camber bolts

After thinking about the state of the roads round here i am now thinking of going with just spacers and not lowering the car.
  19. Spacers without lowering car

Does anyone have pictures of Leon's that have spacers fitted but not been lowered. I was going to do both but with the state of the roads I drive I reckon lowering wouldnt baba good idea. Also with regards to spacers, apart from the obvious, what are the differences/benefits to buying more...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise