Search results

1. Water leaking boot

No sunroof No but ive blastard this sealant everywhere around the new rubber seal around the hinge so hope this stops the leak fingers crossed
  2. Rear wash problems the common fault

Is that the boot rubber seal As there's a Brand new one on it 3 days ago got it from SEAT plus a new light but still leaked so need to seal as much places around the top hinge area as I can an hope for the best
  3. Rear wash problems the common fault

I got the hose on my car replaced tho as the hose on it was a plastic type an was leaking when i used it But got it replaced with a rubber hose cured it gargare done mine for £160 few weeks ago but it's rain that's making my car boot leak but day by day where hoping to find more info on it an...
  4. Water leaking boot

It's been 3 days of hosing it now The only thing I've found out is that when I hose closer to the hinge at the drivers side the leaks comes in worse so I'm thinking it must be around that area but with a leak no one nose
  5. Rear wash problems the common fault

I've a leak in my boot due to the rain Mines not the washer pipe its the rain that making my car leak. I've a 2010 seat ibiza that leaks at the drivers sidewall I've ran a hose over the car an it seems to leak in worse when hosing over the top of the hinge at the drivers side area but still...
  6. Water leaking boot

Seems to be dripping in from high Above the arch area then once it's in its dripping down into different areas of the boot but it leaks badly when I've the hose over the hinge area but yet I can't see any thing to see where its getting in from. It's the drivers side boot leak. Can anyone help
  7. Water leaking boot

Few pics to show what I'm dealing with
  8. Water leaking boot

Have you an biza? mines a 2010 ibiza as I've a boot leak also at the rear drivers side wall I've hosed everywhere on the car but the leak comes in worse when hosed from around the hinge area but can't find the spot tho? Anyone had this problem but fixed it
  9. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the muthatrucker still leaks

That's my car there Seat Ibiza 1.2 S A.C 5 door
  10. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the muthatrucker still leaks

I'm gonna go over it today with a hose again & keep searching till I try & fix this leak but when I got the new boot rubber seal I also got a new tailgate light from seat but still leaked Sure with the new drivers tail light the seals on them shouldn't need checked if its new it's getting in...
  11. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the muthatrucker still leaks

I've a brand new boot rubber seal on it 2days ago got it from SEAT I put it on havent checked the aerial yet But if it was the aerial would it not leak down both sides of the car
  12. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the muthatrucker still leaks

Ran the hose over the top of car and the water was dripping down above the arch coming into boot but can't see where its getting in from tho just see a bit where its dripping
  13. Water leak in boot - NOT the usual rear washer problem

Can anyone help??? I own a 2010 Seat ibiza 1.2 5door I've got a leak in the boot at the rear drivers side wall I got a new rubber seal and tailgate light from Seat but still the leak is there anyone be able to find the cure!
  14. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the muthatrucker still leaks

Boot still leaking even tho I got a new rubber seal plus new tailgate light
  15. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the muthatrucker still leaks

Mines not the washer pipe Mines due to rain water thats getting in the rear boot at the side wall driverside yesterday I bought a new boot seal & new tailgate light from Seat got them on last night it lashed but still leaking in se area so I'm confused big-time
  16. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the muthatrucker still leaks

Where is your leak? Is it in the boot
  17. Water leaking under back seat

Can't notice any breaks on the rubber but I hope that a new one stops it if not I don't no what to do next
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members