Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Absolutely.....if you don't ask then you don't get ! Enjoy the new motor !
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Haha, sounds like you've had a result despite not getting the colour that you chose ! Just out of curiosity what kind of compensation did they offer you as I may be in the same position when mine arrives this week without the Winter Pack that I was promised ?
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I may end up eating my words but the contract on my Octavia VRS ended in February and my Cupra arrives this Friday. So far VWFS haven’t said a word about me still having the car and haven’t asked for any money for the additional month. BCA should be inspecting and collecting the Skoda this...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sweeeeeeeeet ! Cheers for that bud !
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Trying to find out accurate information from a Seat Brochure / website is a minefield......can anyone confirm if their new Leon Cupra 290 (non-Lux) has turned up with 'Apple Car Play' ?
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I thought as much, that’s a shame as I’ve grown to love the Winter Pack in my existing vehicle and my cheeks have got used to being toasty on these cold mornings ! I confirmed with the lease company before I placed the order that it would have the Winter Pack and they sent me a copy of what was...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

After ordering on 25th October '18, my 5 door Cupra 290 DSG in Magnetic Grey is due to be delivered a week today ! I could have had it 2 weeks ago but resisted the urge so that there was no overlap and additional insurance with my existing car. One question for anyone who has taken delivery...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nice......is that the Magnetic Grey colour ?
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Folks.....probably not the right forum for a whinge but if anyone is returning a current vehicle leased from VWFS and needs to have a BCA inspection....BEWARE.....and make sure that you check and double check any arrangements that you make with them ! They are a complete shower of sh*te and I...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That's reassuring to know about the mileage ! If all goes according to plan the vehicle should be collected prior to the date that the service level indicator shows but just out of curiosity was your vehicle the same in that is shows 'inspection due in (however many) days' each time you start...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I did read on another forum somewhere that even if the car is showing as due for a service in 1 days time and the vehicle is collected prior to that then you will not be liable for the service or any penalty payments ? I'm hoping that the is the case but wondered if anyone had a similar...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So, latest update from the lease company is the vehicle will be in stock w/c 25th Feb and they estimate delivery will be 3-5 working days after that. I placed the order in November and am now trying to sort out the logistics of getting my existing vehicle inspected and returned. Question for...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for the reply.......that’s mildly annoying to say the least !!! When I was initially looking at quotes I got 2 separate lease companies to confirm that the Winter Pack was standard on the Cupra before I ordered. One agent sent through a current Seat brochure which showed that it was a...
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi All, Ordered my Seat Leon Cupra in October and have just been told that I'm at 'Status 30' in the process so its due to arrive at the dealers in the next 3 weeks. Quick question regarding the Winter Pack to anyone that has had a Cupra delivered recently......the agent assured me when I...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.