Search results

1. connorman73

Leon tyre pressures?

Must be because its diesel but it still seems high.
  2. connorman73

Leon tyre pressures?

Yep its a diesel, but it only listed 2 pressures, fully loaded at 36psi and 3 people loaded at 41psi, just seemed a tad high to me.
  3. connorman73

Leon tyre pressures?

So I needed to check the tyre pressures, had a look in the book and it pointed me towards the inside of the passenger door. 41psi that can't be right can it?, I mean yes they are low profile tyres but that seems somewhat high. its on a 17 plate ST with 225/40/18 tyres.
  4. connorman73

Anyone know where I can get some black or carbon fibre exhaust tips

the tips on mine are oval, its a right pain to find oval carbon covers for them everyone I've seen are round.
  5. connorman73

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Don't see how they can scratch the paint, you'd have to be proper ham-fisted to scratch anything putting them on, you just peel off the backing tape, slot them over and press in place, once they are on they are on. Mine haven't scratched the paint, moved or come off.
  6. connorman73

Car Seat Questions

we have the Jolie 360 and I regularly swap it between our Mazda CX-5 and the Leon, the only drawback we find is as you have to leave a gap between the back of the car seat and the front seat it can mean that the passenger seat is pulled forward making it a bit cramped for long legged people...
  7. connorman73

washed it and used the new Auto Glym Polar seal, as its gonna rain tomorrow I'll get to experience the beading :funk:
  8. connorman73

Rear Window Spoiler Things

Cheers, seems like a lot of hassle, maybe I won't bother.
  9. connorman73

Rear Window Spoiler Things

What are the little spoiler things called that sit below the rear spoiler of the estate version called (circled in image) and where would I find them? Thanks
  10. connorman73

Yeah, plastidip, didn't take long, an hour tops to do the lot I'd guess.
  11. connorman73

Sprayed the front, very happy with the result, also ordered an REVO panel filter, just need to save for the carbon scoop now. :yes:
  12. connorman73

Gave the old girl a good wash and polish, fitted some fog light tints and plasti dipped the rear badge
  13. connorman73

Carista App

Anyone know if it's possible to change the door light colours when you change the driving mode, say green in eco, blue in normal and red in sport, when I change modes they just stay the same colour. Not sure if its possible with app and I can't seem to find the setting If you can.
  14. connorman73

Chrome Grille Trim

I'd still mask it off, may as well do a proper job.
  15. connorman73

Chrome Grille Trim

looks like it will be getting sprayed in place then.
  16. connorman73

Chrome Grille Trim

Can anyone confirm this please.
  17. connorman73

DVD play back

Ah ok, I have the carista app but don't think you can do it in that.
  18. connorman73

DVD play back

I have the Mib2 with the screen in the image, is it possible to play DVD's on the system at all?
  19. connorman73

Chrome Grille Trim

Is this easy to remove?, I want to plastic dip it and would rather take it off to do that mask everything off, I don't mind masking the badge off but the surround would be better to spray off the car, don't just want to pull at it if anyone knows of a way or has a how to.
  20. connorman73

Carista App

Updated to these setting this morning and it worked a treat, I wasn't even aware that I had a colour slider, just thought it was white and red in the doors, Happy Friday to me, easily pleased by simple things me.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.