Search results

1. Diggler

The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

They are still sat in my garage waiting to be fitted! Went on holiday last week so haven't had chance to get them fitted.
  2. Diggler

Dashcam wiring guide for MK3 Leon

Out of interest did F40 already have a 20A fuse in it? In the book it says this is for the 12v Sockets but mine didn't have a fuse in that position and the centre 12v socket was not LIVE. Took me a while to work it out, but it seems that they never fitted a fuse for the 12v sockets!?
  3. Diggler

Michelin Tyres arrived on Monday. Waiting to get them fitted. I can see this car costing me a LOT of money. Last nights blast resulted in 18MPG and qtr tank of fuel gone. This thing is very rapid.
  4. Diggler

Will do when I get home from work later.
  5. Diggler

After 179 days from the order, the car arrived from Bradford at 11:00. WHAT A MACHINE!!! :drive1:
  6. Diggler

Delivery day tomorrow, like a kid at xmas!!!
  7. Diggler

Yep MY19, waited this long couldn't wait any longer! Mine and few others were the last ones to be built as MY19 during W27.
  8. Diggler

Leon Cupra ST Lux, Mag Grey, with Driver assistance and safety pack. Ordered 11th Feb!
  9. Diggler

Just had confirmation mine will be with me on the 8th August!!! Like a kid at Christmas!
  10. Diggler

CUPRA brand thoughts and comments by this Thursday

Better visibility of the order status of your vehicle. Phoning up the Customer Services department each week to be told no update is a bit last century. They should have a look at a more modern Industry 4.0 solution where you can see each stage of your vehicle as it moves through the process...
  11. Diggler

Got my finance docs yesterday all signed and sent back within 30 mins :roflmao: 14 day cooling off now. They said it looks like it will be with the dealer by the 6th August. 72 hours to turn it around. I think I am going to pick it up on the 13th August. Super excited now!!! :cheers:
  12. Diggler

@duckson when did you order and what spec?
  13. Diggler

Yours must have been on the earlier boat "Pegasus Ace". LO told me that it takes 3 weeks to get to you from the day it lands. That means yours must have got to Grimsby on the 13th July which is when that boat docked.
  14. Diggler

Spoke to LO on Friday they have a chassis number and have spoken to DM Keith it looks like it will be ready around the 13th August, They informed me they have 10 working days to get it from the port and then 72 hours to turn it around. The wait is almost over!
  15. Diggler

So just got off the phone to Seat CS and they have confirmed it is on a boat. Won't tell me which one or when it was put on the boat but my guess is it's with yours on the Comet Ace which should land 23rd July. I am going through Leasing Options who use D.M Keith as the dealer so no direct...
  16. Diggler

I still can't believe mine was ordered nearly 2 months before you with exactly the same spec yet you might get yours before me! :banghead:
  17. Diggler

I think they will arrive to the Dealers mid August given all of the various things I have seen. The Pegasus Ace did a different route to the UK this time. It usually goes somewhere else on the way back to BCN but it might not this time. I expect it back to BCN by the end of July. I know my car...
  18. Diggler

Pegasus Ace is due at Sheerness on 12th. Looking at the normal route it then goes onto Tyne 3 days later then can head straight back to BCN via Amsterdam on the way back. I don't believe it will land back at BCN until the end of the month.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.