Search results

1. forge split-r dump valve

i have one on my LC. was a doddle to fit and set up, just follow the guide on the forge website. I found it to be quite quiet but I don't have a fancy induction kit just a plain Green panel filter. I did notice that my fuel consumption dipped by around 30 miles a tank after fitting -...
  2. 007p vs split r dump valve

i'm running the split R in full recirc now. sounds just as loud - or should i say equally as quiet - as it did with the trumpet thingy on. I've also found my fuel consumption has gone back up to a better level too now that it's in full recirc mode. I got the split R cheap so can't complain...
  3. split r

ran mine today in full recirc - was surprised to hear that the whoosh was still there - albeit much quieter than normal
  4. what size tyres for 17" cupra wheels

225x45x17. falken fk45s's are a decent mid range.
  5. Searching for thread: Secondary air intake fix??

it's throwing up a code as it stands just now anyway. was just concerned it might mess with other parts or have other side effects: low mpg etc? all that's left now is to try and find an elctrical connection to the pump and have a go: any ideas what/where i should be looking?
  6. extreme blue club :)

imperial blue maybe?
  7. New n75

phoned up my local seat garage for an n75 valve today and they had no idea what it was! not very reassuring - going to get one from vag parts!
  8. Searching for thread: Secondary air intake fix??

meant to ask: rather than go through the fixing the SAI setup, or bypassing it (blanking plates etc.) can you simply disconnect it in the same way you can disconnect the MAF for example? or does this come with other issues? just trying to save myself some work.
  9. What mods

fitted by local garage with me over their shoulder the whole time making sure they applied the correct torque settings. i did notice a difference - now i've got vibration white finger!
  10. What mods

dog bone mount is £20 wasted in my opinion
  11. Searching for thread: Secondary air intake fix??

ideal. i'll be losing mine then if the fix doesn't work. won't be splashing out on a new one thats for sure!
  12. What mods

short shift is a great cheap mod (£60-80). R front splitter is only 18 quid. green filter (40 quid) or save up for a remap.
  13. Searching for thread: Secondary air intake fix??

no rough startup i take it? keep me posted on the MOT front. good luck.
  14. Searching for thread: Secondary air intake fix??

i take it you are going for it? be interested to know how you fare come MOT with emmisions if you do this. I'm due an MOT in august so i think i'll first try the fix for the pump housing to see if the fault code disapears and the noise stops...
  15. Searching for thread: Secondary air intake fix??

http://www.intengineering.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/3333558/vpcsid/0/SFV/32093
  16. extreme blue club :)

looks spot on! think i'll try and convince the missus that we don't need a new bathroom suite! lol
  17. extreme blue club :)

all down to cash at the moment. would appreciate a photochop if anyone could oblidge???
  18. Mk1 LC - MPG??

i don't tend to have much faith in the mpg readings on the trip computer and once the petrol light comes on i get to a petrol station fast as needle drops damn quick. I tend to guage things on how many miles to a tank i get. pre remap i got between 30-33mpg on average.(according to the trip...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise