Search results

1. LSCUPRA19

Cupra 280 STOLEN

So police found the car abandoned in bradford city centre. Car is on s**t rims and knackered. Safe to say i won't be getting it back nor do i want it back. I have purchased another vehicle which arrives Thursday. Very excited!! Thanks everybody for the kind comments, just proves there is more...
  2. LSCUPRA19

Cupra 280 STOLEN

All these people who do this need a slow painful death i think
  3. LSCUPRA19

Cupra 280 STOLEN

Thankyou for the kind comments. Its all still very fresh so i think the next few days will be hard. Like you say its a lump of metal and can be replaced, family cant be. We all work hard for the car we love, for somebody who has never done a hard days work to come along and decide they want what...
  4. LSCUPRA19

Cupra 280 STOLEN

Yeah i think your right pal. The old days of sneaking in for keys os over and done. Know it horrific violence using knives and guns
  5. LSCUPRA19

Cupra 280 STOLEN

The police to be honest have been great, They have been very helpfull. They believe its an organised gang stealing high performance cars. They know who they are but need the evidence to arrest and prosecute. Im juat glad my 8 year old son wasnt staying last night as he would have been...
  6. LSCUPRA19

Cupra 280 STOLEN

Cheers mate. I just dont know what to do as far as another car.. do i get a performance car or run of the mill fiesta etc.
  7. LSCUPRA19

Cupra 280 STOLEN

We live close to Haworth in west yorkshire. In a nice quiet area. I literally had to give him my keys. It was like something of a film. You always think you can defend them and there not having anything without a fight but in reality it doesnt work that way, they get you unaware and the violence...
  8. LSCUPRA19

Cupra 280 STOLEN

9. LSCUPRA19

Cupra 280 STOLEN

Hi all only recently joined the forum. Had my lovely cupra 280 for 3 weeks before sadly this morning at 5.15am four armed thieves used a police style battering ram to break my front door down and threaten me with a 10inch machete to hand them the keys. As im currently unable to walk properly due...
  10. LSCUPRA19

Cupra mk3 dsg idling lumpy ??

Haha ok. Not so much vibrating id say it feels the revs drop for a couple of seconds but according to the needle there spot on. Like i say when at a stop weither the car is in P or N its smooth and idling great for about 10 to 15 secs then feel a drop for 2 then back fine and so on.
  11. LSCUPRA19

Cupra mk3 dsg idling lumpy ??

Hi All, anybody else had the same issue? My revs dont fluctuate they sit at 750 dead on but the car feels ever so slightly 'lumpy' its dead smooth for 10 to 15 seconds then lumpy for around 2. Car seems to drive/pull fine. Anybody else had the same issue
  12. LSCUPRA19

Condensation in refurbed head lights

Most lights arent fully sealed units so they will let some condensation in and out when lights are on and get heat in. Its just hit and miss i believe. With our weather being all over the place it wont help. Iv had it on plenty of cars
  13. LSCUPRA19

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

There both similar, just a slight difference in shade. Best thing is to go visit a powder coaters and see the samples against your car
  14. LSCUPRA19

It certainly is!
  15. LSCUPRA19

Looks great. Mine have just been sprayed gunmetal.. curbed the front drivers side yesterday (first time in 10 years), im hoping abit of a touch up pen will hide the damage :(
  16. LSCUPRA19

Them wheels look great :) go well against the white
  17. LSCUPRA19

Liams Nevada White Cupra 280

Thanks, still getting used to the forum haha. Yes i agree! Before i put my new plates on the front end looked very aggresive, its a shame front plates are a requirement! :/ i have noticed my exhausts are slightly off on both sides, one pipe sticks out further than the other, i think its has the...
  18. LSCUPRA19

My cupra 280 dsg
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise