Search results

1. LSCUPRA19

Cupra 280 STOLEN

Hi all only recently joined the forum. Had my lovely cupra 280 for 3 weeks before sadly this morning at 5.15am four armed thieves used a police style battering ram to break my front door down and threaten me with a 10inch machete to hand them the keys. As im currently unable to walk properly due...
  2. LSCUPRA19

Cupra mk3 dsg idling lumpy ??

Hi All, anybody else had the same issue? My revs dont fluctuate they sit at 750 dead on but the car feels ever so slightly 'lumpy' its dead smooth for 10 to 15 seconds then lumpy for around 2. Car seems to drive/pull fine. Anybody else had the same issue
  3. LSCUPRA19

Liams Nevada White Cupra 280

Heres my recently acquired 2014 Cupra 280 dsg in Nevada White. Visually the car has black front and rear Seat badge, de-badge cupra emblem and original 19" wheels sprayed gunmetal grey. There's the odd stonechip on the front end but this will all be sorted over the next year with some tlc.
  4. LSCUPRA19

New Cupra 280 Owner

Hi All, Recently got my hands on a 64 reg Cupra 280 DSG. Absolutely love the car, im so happy i opted for this over the Golf R. Having owned many VAG cars over the years such as a3 tdi, gti, r32, gtd etc. this is the best yet. Im looking to take it to stage 2 over the next year with a focus on...