Search results

1. Hill Hold

Just tap the accelerator
  2. Hill Hold

It's the auto parking brake. It doesn't do it when you turn the auto parking brake off.
  3. Returning Lease + Inspection Light?

Had this exact situation with mine; 40 days left to service when it was due to be collected so I called the lease company to ask. They said no need to have it serviced. Then got a bill for £260-odd... I complained and the charge was reversed on the spot. Take photos of everything and don't...
  4. Colour choice help!!

Pleased with mine in Nevada White (I don't like the other solid white). It initially got quite dirty quickly but after a layer of spray wax it stays really clean now!
  5. Uploading Speed Camera (Safety Camera) & User POIs

Yes, has wifi (useless feature)
  6. Uploading Speed Camera (Safety Camera) & User POIs

Thanks - spoke to developer - says it's a SEAT problem with latest models and no solution as yet
  7. Uploading Speed Camera (Safety Camera) & User POIs

I've only got 1 category, and all 15,000+ under that one I have tried both ways. What unit do I have? The device part number starts 5F so I assumed MIB1.
  8. Uploading Speed Camera (Safety Camera) & User POIs

I've read the entire thread and followed the steps, but just can't get this working in my car - and no idea what I'm doing wrong! The car can see there's an update waiting, but the Navigation app can't. Argh!
  9. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Can anyone please help me with the speed cameras? I've followed all the steps and shelled out the cash, but when I get to the car and insert the USB or SD Card it doesn't update. It initially says "Software Update Available" so I know it can see something, but when I get to "Manage Memory" it...
  10. Carista App

Yeah had that. It's recoverable. Just disable everything and enable things one by one til they come back
  11. Carista App

The changes definitely register because the lights go off and the slider disappears from the menu
  12. New Cigarette Smoke Smell from Air Con?

That happens sometimes when the car in front throws out a fag end and it lands on your intake
  13. Carista App

Anyone managed to get the ambient lights with driving mode enabled? Seems to disable to the lights completely
  14. Digital cockpit mods

That's exactly how I have mine set up.
  15. Carista App

Not as such, I'm in Leeds tomorrow and on the A1M Saturday if you're anywhere near there. I haven't paid for the app, hoping for a beta pass some time soon!
  16. Carista App

May be able to help you out with this
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got mine from them and have arranged to collect, it must depend on the dealership.
  18. Auto flappy paddle

Pleased you got them! Yeah mine's the 2.0 as well, FR Sport. Not sure when it was built, as it is a stock one... we will have to see! Edit: Confirmed with dealership, my car has them. Phew!
  19. Auto flappy paddle

Picking mine up this week, worried it's going to have the same problem!