Search results

1. Pre facelift and facelift front bumper??

Hi, my car has had light damage on the front end and I need to replace the bonnet, front bumper, headlights and fog lights. My car is a 2010 6j pre facelift seat ibiza good stuff, 3 door in red. I want to put the facelift fr widemouth front bumper on the car, with the fr headlights and fog...
  2. Changing front bumper?? Need help!!

Hi, my car has had light damage on the front end and I need to replace the bonnet, front bumper, headlights and fog lights. My car is a 2010 6j pre facelift seat ibiza good stuff, 3 door in red. I want to put the facelift fr widemouth front bumper on the car, with the fr headlights and fog...
  3. Pre facelift and facelift front bumper??

4. Pre facelift and facelift front bumper??

And can anyone direct me to get correct parts, cheers
  5. Pre facelift and facelift front bumper??

Hi, my car has had light damage on the front end and I need to replace the bonnet, front bumper, headlights and fog lights. My car is a 2010 6j pre facelift seat ibiza good stuff, 3 door in red. I want to put the facelift fr widemouth front bumper on the car, with the Dr headlights and fog...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.