Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today we parted company after 3 years trouble free motoring :( there should be a well looked after carbon edition on the market soon
  2. Attending a Trackday?

Growing old is compulsory, growing up isn't lol, says the man knocking on the door of 60 🤣
  3. Attending a Trackday?

Keeping it mate,Probably sell the cupra and go back to a diesel fr st
  4. Attending a Trackday?

Some jammy **** has won a track day car on an internet comp :D:D:D
  5. CUPRA is entering the Metaverse and NFT Space

Sanctimonious clap trap non of which I can relate to, I must be getting old 😁
  6. Forum member feedback, have your say.

A trackday/racing ssection (near the top 😁)
  7. All in servicing and warranty package for Cupra

After seeing the mk4 in the flesh i decided to take the all in package on my carbon edition for peace of mind before I move on to something else. Cupra' s are definatly elligable. Pretty painless and sorted in a week.
  8. SEAT Introduces New “all-in” Aftercare Plan for SEAT cars aged 3-6 years old

I've signed up for it and reasonably hassle free except waited 2 hours not 10 mins but they were busy tbh , I did notice though there's a few things that would void it, driving off road and racing were mentioned so if you've a 4x4 don't off road it and don't race your cupra lol, although track...
  9. First service prices

All components and no excess All components and no excess,I signed up last week for it.the way I look at it, two services £500,two mot's £100, so 2 years warranty and AA cover for £200,I'll cancel my existing AA cover (170) so costing me £30.The only possible downside is wearable items like...
  10. First service prices

Have you considered the ''all in'' service plan on offer from seat ?
  11. First service prices

I would say that's a fair price paid £30 more than that for a brake fluid change last week
  12. Hello from North Wales

Welcome neighbour (y)
  13. Tyres wear doing trackdays

Car performed faultlessly for the day but tyres went at the end of the trackday when i did several hot laps, to be expected or not.
  14. A couple at Track Mon

15. Attending a Trackday?

Thanks, got the brembo brakes on mine so hopefully be ok 👍
  16. Attending a Trackday?

Doing my first track day at Trac mon on Monday with open track in my std carbon edition,really looking forward to it.😁
  17. Track day sound levels

Thanks, had another look at the ones i'm interested in are 105db drive by, so i can measure them myself at a few different distances, all i can find concerning statics is 0.5 mtr back 45deg vert and horizontal from the tail pipe, i'll get in touch with the circuit to find out the method they...
  18. Track day sound levels

I will be attending a track day when things get back to normal and have a question regarding the static sound test, do they measure the one side or both and add them together, i've found out all other info but can't find an answer to this. Don' want to turn up to be turned back. Thanks
  19. Rough idling

Before we book it in for a diagnostics has anyone have an idea why my sons 2010 1.4tsi is idling rough but ok when revved or driven,but the engine light has come on so thinking maybe a sensor ?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.