Search results

1. MIB1 to MIB2 Upgrade

Hey everyone! Thanks for the help with the USB port, parts orders awaiting delivery will update once fitted. In regards to parts, I bought mine a long long time ago, probably 2 years ago and got them really cheap! Best place to go looking is either scrap yards or eBay! Component protection...
  2. Shopping list for Mib1 to 2 upgrade?

I’ve done this matter. It was expensive but done send me a message if you want more info Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Installation - MIB2 Stereo Sat Nav DAB UNIT

I’ve finally managed to do the full thing, I initially gave up after the costs being so high with hacking the unit to get the Bluetooth etc to work but finally got it all done. £355 for the unit and display £80 cp removal £150 hack the unit for Bluetooth Nav AirPlay etc to work Any tips on...
  4. MIB1 to MIB2 Upgrade

Hello everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve been on here! Anyhow, straight to the point. I’ve managed to do the full conversion, 2013 63 Leon SE. I’ve converted the original system to the better facelift 8 inch screen with the MIB2 head unit. Everything now works - SatNav, Bluetooth, SD...
  5. Installation - MIB2 Stereo Sat Nav DAB UNIT

Cost wise - it was approx £435 including all postage and packaging with CP removed. I just need to fit in a USB port now so I can use the full link Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Installation - MIB2 Stereo Sat Nav DAB UNIT

Just a quick update - I’ve managed to fit the 8inch screen in to the original mk3 housing. Pictures are attached. I used a multi tool to remove the plastic ‘lip’ on the heater housing. The hardest bit of it is getting the MIB 2 to fit back into the glovebox compartment [emoji19] If anyone...
  7. Installation - MIB2 Stereo Sat Nav DAB UNIT

Thanks for the reply! So what I’ve understood from your experience is that to remove the 8 inch screen, there are some plastic tabs that need to be ‘unclipped’. I didn’t dare try as I didn’t want to break the housing but I will give it a shot and get back to you. Will the 8inch screen fit in the...
  8. Installation - MIB2 Stereo Sat Nav DAB UNIT

Hello all, I have a 2013 - 63 plate Seat Leon 1.6tdi. It originally has SAT NAV DAB RADIO etc and is the technology pack. I bought this car with bits of damage - and unfortunately the stereo screen was broken. I had a look around for some screens etc and ultimately decided that the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.