Search results

1. Cupra Leon build

For anyone else who has taken delivery - have you been missing an engine cover???
  2. CUPRA Leon MK4 owner's register

My VZ1 5DR 245hp TSi arrived this week, in the Bright Silver, to replace a MK3 295hp Seat Leon Cupra lux, which I have loved owning (or more correctly leasing) for 3.5y. Initially quite surprised about the power drop off for the 50hp difference, has really lost that "throw you back in your seat"...
  3. Nilfisk C125 Pressure Washer - Deal of the Day

I've got the same one and would say the same thing. Anyone know where to get a snow foam lance without breaking the bank?
  4. How many miles do you get on a full tank?

I got just over 350miles from my first tank full of Momentum99 in a 19 plate Cupra 290 DSG. The trip computer is currently showing an average of 34odd mpg, but half of that was the delivery driver who managed to get over 42mpg on the drive up from York. I suspect when I'm not hammering it I'll...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got a surprise package delivered yesterday from Leaseplan (the finance company that Leasing Options put the deals through). There was a DashCam & Memory card, and a boot safety pack, which included, warning triangle, hi-viz vest, tyre pressure gauge, tread depth gauge, De-icer, a ice scraper...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well the photo above was taken when I got to work after about 20miles after delivery mileage. It was as clean as could be expected for it having done 380miles up from York, on a drizzly night I guess. The cleanliness on delivery will be down to the weather and the roads the guy has to take to...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was delivered at 8:30 this morning. The very nice delivery driver woke up just after midnight and decided the leave then, so he was here much earlier than expected. Rather amazingly he'd managed to get over 42mpg on the 380mile trip up the road. Can't see it ever getting that again... I do...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I was concerned about the same thing, but they were spot on with the date it went to the dealer for me. I'm currently waiting for delivery up to me on Wednesday... Insurance sorted via Chris Knott this morning :cheers:
  9. Returning Lease + Inspection Light?

If it's going back via British Car Auctions (BCA) then give them a call and ask, as they actually have slightly different standards to VWFS. I had an A4 on lease previously and they didn't care that it hadn't had it's 2y service when it went back. I'm just arranging for the return of my Q7 now...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got the email from LO this morning saying it (290 Lux Mystery Blue) was now with the dealer (DM Keith) and they will have it with me on the 8th May up in Aberdeen. Pleasantly surprised as I was expecting a delay, but everything seems to have gone smoothly - less than 3m from Order to delivery.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Order confirmed on the 14th Feb. Mystery Blue with LUX option.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

DM Keith in either Leeds or York so mine will have 350miles on it when it arrives - just to speed up the breaking in process :drive1:
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm still being told by Leasing Options that I'm build week 12 (which I think is this week) and delivery to the dealer 29/4. Keeping my fingers crossed :whistle:
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Why is everyone so worried about the car coming with a few hundred miles on the close if you are leasing the car? The miles dont count towards your contract allowance, and to me it's just help break the engine in a bit. Unless you are planning to buy the car after the lease period (and that's...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Order confirmed today :clap: Plumped for the Mystery Blue, I actually think the Black looks the best with the Copper badges, but I'll never be able to wash it enough to keep it looking in top condition, so the blue is a bit more practical for me. Delivery currently quoted for early May.
  16. New Cupra 290 Lux Owner

Good Day one and all, I'm Colin, have lived in Aberdeen for the last 20 years (but am most definitely English). Just in the process of placing an order for the new 2019 Leon Cupra 290 [EZ] Lux DSG on a Personal lease (Contract Hire). I looked at one of these before Christmas bu then plumped...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just to let you guys know this deal is still valid. Put through my application yesterday, just waiting for confirmation now before the formal order goes in. Opted for the Lux as is seemed stupid not to for the £260 for over a grands worth of Options... Plus I was saving the £200 admin fee...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise