Search results

1. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Nice how much does a full tank cost you? Thanks for all the replies and heard the res del sounds great normally. Enjoy! My car is on lease or possibly would have got that done too..
  2. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Which car do you have then and what reg is it on? Ow and thanks for the info
  3. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

let's see if my mpg goes up on my 2nd tank of fuel. Is your 380 miles on long drives?
  4. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Is this you driving it hard?
  5. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Just wondering how much miles you getting out of a full tank of fuel? Mine is 1 bar away from half tank and only done 100miles. Was told first couple of fill ups may not show true mpg but atm maybe I'm being to heavy footed.
  6. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Picked my car up on Saturday. My word it's so fun to drive. Seat told me it's ok to drive it hard and I have.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks bloody luvly..can't wait till mine arrives this Saturday. I heard some people not hitting the throttle to hard till over 1000miles but not 100% sure. I'm new to the game to so I will keep an eye out for a repy from someone who's had this car for abit. Maybe you could advise me one you go...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks awesome! How you finding the car!
  9. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

How you getting on with the car? Mines coming on Saturday but In black! Hope it looks good!
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How you getting on with the car? Mine comes on saturday cant wait. Does it sound good? Overall drive good too? Also how is it on fuel?
  11. Leon CUPRA 290 due in a few weeks time!

Exciting times! What colour you getting? My cupra 290 lux was on build well 9 last week and was told it should be here by the end of the mouth latest. The garage hasn't contacted me yet with an official date they said they will once it finishes the production of my car. I hope it arrive early...
  12. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Hi this is a great video. So this is The latest 2019 290 cupra. Mind is coming in March. How you finding the car? Fast I take it. Can't wait to get mine and I hope it makes these sounds too!
  13. Cupra 290 spec questions, ordering tomorrow!

I wonder too about the adaptive cruise control. I have ordered my cupra 290 lux 2 weeks ago. This is my first cupra as I also really liked the drive. I haven't got any pics. Have you ordered yours then and how did you get on? Mine is coming mid to end of March apparently which is abit of a wait!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.