Search results

1. what happens in a oil service?

Cupra Leon ST 300 DSG7 I just got the notification for an oil service. What is this exactly? Is there a special check for something? any help would be great thanks!
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Finally put the eaziwrap copper stickers on the Copra! :D
  3. ADHESIVE KIT SIDE BLADES

I have a question. How did the ordering process go? Did you call up your local dealership and say "hey, I see these side skirts.... take my money"? ALSO, how are you going to paint-match them? I am really considering the other OEM type, but I really want to avoid manual labour (lack of time on...
  4. LOUD rear tyre noise - 4x4 + winter tyres + ST

Hmm I will check it out! They are M+S (Alpine) 210 km/h max. They're decent tires (don't love them, but they do the job). Interestingly enough, I got back to Sweden last week, and around 120-130 on Swedish roads the sound wasn't there anymore. I think it's probably due to different road...
  5. LOUD rear tyre noise - 4x4 + winter tyres + ST

hey everyone OK last weekend I drove my ST300 Cupra down from Sweden to Netherlands and when I hit anything above 120+ km/h, I would get this humming sound coming from the rear of the car. This noise would only get marginally louder and higher in pitch as I increased in speed. I know that I...
  6. Cupra st 300 needs more noise, Help

This is what I said in another thread! Hope it helps! Remus Exhaust systems have launched a full-exhaust system upgrade for GPF-fitted Cupra ST300 4Drive models...
  7. ST 4drive 300 exhaust

I was going to ask, doesn’t the GPF have a sensor somewhere? Wasn’t that the point of it, that if the engine hit some critical emissions limit it would turn on?
  8. DSG and stationary traffic

What does the upgrade do exactly?
  9. DSG and stationary traffic

Aw man, that's not news I'd like to hear. Maybe you're right, I need to get a touch-up kit for some scratches anyway so I might do that soon.
  10. ST 4drive 300 exhaust

keep us updated with how it turns out! Although I am not sure I'd go through with removing the GPF though. The real test would be to find out how much of a difference stage one vs stage two would make on the exhaust note. If stage two is close to the R ST maybe that's something I'd consider...
  11. ST 4drive 300 exhaust

Yes I saw that someone did it on here, and it looks good! But the real issue is having to find a donor exhaust system which to me sounds problematic. Ahh yes my apologies, it is 250EUR for a stage 1 tune. Interestingly according to their website you could send your exhaust to them, let them do...
  12. ST 4drive 300 exhaust

OKAY SO UPDATE TIME! Just to recap: late 18' Cupra ST300 4Drive with GPF + DSG7 pops and bangs ONLY when engine is hot and I am basically pushing it to the limit (even then it's not loud) I am a COMPLETE car modification novice, and basically know very little. I'm one of those people that...
  13. Cupra 300 4wd fuel consumption

ST300 4Drive, GPF + DSG7 So generally mixed driving - city driving + some highway at 130kph I average around 560km to 600km per tank or I think around 9L/100km to 10L/100km. HOWEVER, one time I had driven it in Eco mode for most of the time and I never took it faster than 115-120kph - and I...
  14. DSG and stationary traffic

@ OP but anyone else really. Not sure if relevant either but it's to do with the DSG so maybe it might strike some conversation. ST300 Cupra 4Drive late-18 build, meaning GPF and DSG7 box. So this has happened twice so far, and I haven't tried to replicate the situation for fear of ruining my...
  15. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

took this today! looks good in the direct sunlight!
  16. Cupra Colours

If your cupra has the copper badges I really recommend Magnetic Grey! I looks quite good on mine :) At night in direct light it's got this blue-ish tone which is cool. I also think it looks good dirty ahahahahah!
  17. Liking it but not loving it

Shame it's not in Australia! Otherwise I might've had one when I living there!
  18. Liking it but not loving it

I had to same problem with my Merc dealer, and yeah the golf is soooooo overpriced. That being said I did have a long drive the other day, and I did think that it's a very comfortable car - so for that at least, I'm glad.
  19. Liking it but not loving it

Yeah basically - how much is fake and how much is real I'm not sure.
  20. MY19 CUPRA 290 - GPF/PPF back exhaust

Would love to see your result!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.