Search results

1. Rallynav

Rear brakes noisy

Hey folks. So over the past few days my rear brakes have been really noisy when reversing and applying the brakes. For example when reversing into a parking space or onto the drive, slowish speeds then pressing the brakes there’s a loud creak/squeaking noise. Then on Friday night there was the...
  2. Rallynav

Which engine 1.4 or 1.5

I’ve got the 1.5 130 in my Leon and find it returns a decent mpg. Only done 1200 miles so far but can get over 55mpg on a run. Currently my average is around 40 and I only do 6 miles a day to and from work. I get a wee bit of kangarooing when it was colder in the mornings but just drive through...
  3. Rallynav

Boot Light Delay Issue

The switch is probably located inside the tailgate latch - most modern cars are like that.
  4. Rallynav

Rubber mats

So seems the genuine ones are the way to go. We do a lot of outdoor stuff so rubber ones are better for us, especially when it’s comes to keeping the car clean. I’ve looked at the cheaper ones and that was my worry, the smell!
  5. Rallynav

Rubber mats

Hi all. I’m looking to get some rubber mats in my Leon St and wondered what folk have used? I’m not wanting to get genuine as the car is just a lease but need something better then just the carpet ones! Cheers.
  6. Rallynav

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

New car arrived yesterday…
  7. Rallynav

New Leon owner

Hi folks. So after a couple of Skodas, first a fabia then a yeti - both Monte Carlo spec, I’m coming over to Seat with a Leon ST FR. Looking forward to getting it and some happy motoring!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members