Search results

1. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Question is how do I find out if I don't have Mapcare?, it does says on the SEAT website MapCare is not available for UK vehicles. Please note that the only way to update the Sat Nav is through the purchase of an SD card from an authorized dealership Surely not...!?
  2. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

So I am fine to update maps through SD card and don't have to buy an authorised card? Cheers
  3. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Thanks for the info, so to update maps I will just follow this: https://www.seat.com/owners/my-seat/navigation/leon.html Although I am a bit unsure what MIB I have, I assume its MiB 2 but not sure if high or Plus etc as it says 'MapCare is not available for UK vehicles. Please note that the...
  4. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Any idea if I can update the infotainment firmware or nav/maps? Car is a 2019/19 April 290 Lux FWD.
  5. DSG and stationary traffic

When in drive and stopped with the foot on the brake, the clutches are disengaged, as soon as you let off the brake, the clutches start to engage and thats where the creep comes from, so no need to engage N every time you stop at lights etc
  6. 2019 Cupra, Cupra Mode, Downshifting

All smooth here for me when downshifting from any gears...
  7. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I am stock MY19 with GPF and I can get consistent loud farts in Manual/Sport. Went through an underpass and was very loud. Definitely gets louder the more miles you do. I’m currently on 1200 now but have been redlining it since about 500 miles (when the engine oil has been above 90C)
  8. Anyone done a rolling road with MY19 Cupra 290?

Go to Litchfield Imports on their MAHA dyno.
  9. Speeding !!!!!!!!

Lol :redface:
  10. Stolen Cupra

Just remove the OBD port fuse and hide it. I doubt they’d carry spares! Also i recommend a Milenco Steering lock, either Silver or Bright Yellow: https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Milenco-Car-Steering-Wheel-Locks/184628/bn_7031292169
  11. New 2019 BMW M135i XDRIVE set to launch with 302bhp. Thoughts?

Your forgetting that this is a 2.0l and not a 3.0l, still we all know they could push this 2.0l to later 300's anyway.
  12. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

So if reversing, it will stop if it thinks your going to crash into something behind you? I have had this happen to me once but not sure why, makes sense but don't want to go and test it!
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

More than likely! It will need a wash :blink:
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just seen a Mystery Blue (YF19) on a trailer heading south on M1 near Northampton, was doing about 67mph. Someone will have a good morning :clap:
  15. Stolen Cupra

It was listed the day after it was stolen too. :censored:
  16. Stolen Cupra

Definitely dodgy/stolen. Also the fact is if you ask for any parts to buy, they will know you have a Cupra and know your full details too...
  17. Stolen Cupra

We do a few jobs who have been broken into for cars. I’d recommend CCTV, steering locks, upgraded 3* locks (Ultion by Brisant) at a minimum for a little deterrant and upgraded doors if possible. They don’t like going through windows or breaking glass but its not to say they won’t. We fit...
  18. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

You’ll need a ramp really
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

8 weeks here too. Lucky sod but enjoy :thumbup:
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

[:@] Mine was on the same boat as yours and not even at the dealer yet!!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.