Search results

1. Green1788

Electric interior

Hi i was wondering as i have been given a chance of full electric interior out of a leon, if it will work in my leon which doesn't have electric seats will they plug in and work or will i need to alter the loom. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. Green1788

Auq cupra wont fire up help please.

Hi guys so had ecu out for day or to left in house. Today i have pluged it back into the car and the car fired into life no drops in revs no epc or eml for first few mins then eml came on and stayed on and finally epc came on and cut the car i got three codes from czr and wondered idmf anyone...
  3. Green1788

In car wire loom

Wow thats empty look good once all back to gether Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. Green1788

In car wire loom

So its a very big job then haha I will be stripping the car down soon to change it up so be best time to do it i guess thank you for the advice and help. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. Green1788

In car wire loom

I am only asking as i havnt tryed this before and just from looking i assumed that the plug from ecu into car was just the case of unplugging and pulling through to then remove the rest of plugs from inside the back of dash. No one i know around will tackle the car as they all belive its the...
  6. Green1788

In car wire loom

Is it not one plug from ecu that runs into the bulk head and the other runs to the engine? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. Green1788

In car wire loom

I had the gromet for the bonnet catch missing so i belive water has gone straight down on to what is plate a section holding 5 or 6 plugs Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. Green1788

In car wire loom

Has anyone every replaced the wire loom from ecu back into car is there a guide on how to do so and also require another loom as mine is toast.thank Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. Green1788

P2101 p0230 Its worse now since its been raining something to do with wiring. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. Green1788

Need vag com help.

Is there anyone with vag com local to livingston west lothian Car cant be moved. Thanks Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. Green1788

Hi again thank for the link will get to that. I done the alignment cycle but still with same issue. I am now looking for TB and new wire loom to see if they maybe help. I really appreciate all the help and advice. Thank you Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  12. Green1788

Hi bud yes new relay is changed. The csr does run just doesnt run right every 5 to 10secs the epc and eml flash up causing revs to drop by at least 500rpm. Where would i get a copy of the vcds do you need a lap top with it also? Thanks again for replys Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. Green1788

Ok i will give this a bash tomorrow and will let know how i get on thank you so much for the replys Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  14. Green1788

Yea easy to fit as long hS have vagcom. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. Green1788

While the throttle is resetting do i need ignition on? Thank you for replying Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  16. Green1788

Car won't start - HELP!

Did you ever get issue resolved? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  17. Green1788

I have unpluged maf and coils everything i could think of. Today i finally got a code from the car which is p2101 has anyone seen this before? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  18. Green1788

I havent replaced yet as waiting on it being delivered. On starting car its now running 5sec then epc ling and eml both flash and drop revs any idea on what might be. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  19. Green1788

Hi bud just an update on the car i have had it running again i took ecu out last night and kept in house today i plugged all back up the car fired up but every 10secs the idle would drop and eml and epc light flashed on then back off. It then died out i took key out and gove 10secs or so put key...
  20. Green1788

Dead leon 1.8t help?!

Thanks do you know whatthe ones under bonnet are as there 2 in the black plastic case? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.