Search results

1. Cig Lighter Port

Yeah fuses all good. The body itself of the cig lighter is knackered. May have a look at the one you linked in. Its only as I have one of those I pictured laying around in the boot from my previous job. Thanks for the help :) Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  2. Cig Lighter Port

Hello. My cig lighter in my 5f isn't working anymore. I have one of the pictured 12v usb charging sockets laying around. Can I fit it straight in albeit with a bit of wiring? Will it mess with the Canbus system?
  3. 1.4TSI FR Exhaust

Hello i have a 2014 1.4tsi with a downward pointing exhaust tailpipe, can i put a dual pipe 1.4tsi FR exhaust on it? and would it be any louder? is it a striaght fit?
  4. Speed Limiter

i have a 2014 Leon SE Tech pack and it has cruise control, but i rarely use it and prefer to use a speed limiter like in the mrs's fabia. can i change it to a speed limiter or am i stuck with cruise control?
  5. Carista App

Have you reset the wipers etc to factory settings in the menu? i had to do that to enable my cornering lights. once i done all the upgrades i reset all to factory and they started operating
  6. Carista App

Does the beta test period end after a month? I became one shortly after I got it but I plugged it in today and I'm no longer getting additional features that beta brings. Do I need to re apply for beta?
  7. Instrument Cluster Replacement

hello all, My mrs has a 2008 Ibiza 1.2 and the buzzer has stopped working, i can get hold of a remanufacturerd unit but do i need to code it to the vehicle or can i swap the units over and the mileage stays the same? cheers
  8. DAB station icons

just tried it and i have a handful on there, cant find capial fm or virgin anthems etc. i will have a gander at wikipedias ones, many thanks for your help guys.
  9. DAB station icons

ideal thanks for that, when you put them on the pen drive, where do i go to put them on? my pen drive will go into the glovebox via the media in cable, will it still work? also where did you get yours from?
  10. DAB station icons

I have a 2014 Leon with Nav and i havent got station icons on my station list, i have read a few posts about sites and a lot of people used VW sites and use the method, my question is, do i remove the nav sd card and add the files to it and reinsert it? im using SD2 for music and the SD1 for...
  11. Carista- easy to use? Sounds very tempting.

i got carista a few weeks back, make sure you go ont he BETA version as they are looking for leon 5F owners, i have unlocked quite a few things on my 2014 leon tsi. highly recommend it bud
  12. Carista App

not sure, i reset the lights in the infotainment and i think that done it. I was driving one night and realised they were working :)
  13. Carista App

all activated now, just need to upgrade them to LED now
  14. Carista App

i have yes, the speed is set to the minimum of 0.5kph and maximum of 100kph.
  15. Carista App

How do i activate the cornering lights? i can see step 1 and step 2 and sterring wheel or sterring / blinker option. i have a 2014 SE Tech pack
  16. Carista App

how do you reset the lights in infotainment?
  17. Carista App

on my 2014 Leon SE Tech can i activate the taillight to flash in emergency braking? and also how to i setup the cornering lights. i have activated them but nothing seems to come on
  18. Carista App

Carista arived and actived needle sweep and mirror down when in reverse. im now a BETA tester but cant get the leaving home function to work, i enabled it on the app and on the setup menu on the car. i cant find the parkpilot menu thouhg, is it called something else?
  19. FR Exhaust

Hi, My 2014 Leon SE dopesnt have the exhaust outlet backbox on it and wouldnt mind it to make the rear end look a bit better. Can i fit an exhaust from the 1.4TSI FR model to it?
  20. Carista App

just ordered my carista, also enquired about beta testers as they need Leon 5F people. already lined up Needle Sweep ParkPilot, ( if my rear sensors with work with it) refuel quantity and a few others what would you guys recommend to enable? I have an SE Technology Pack if it helps
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.