Search results

1. Cig Lighter Port

Hello. My cig lighter in my 5f isn't working anymore. I have one of the pictured 12v usb charging sockets laying around. Can I fit it straight in albeit with a bit of wiring? Will it mess with the Canbus system?
  2. 1.4TSI FR Exhaust

Hello i have a 2014 1.4tsi with a downward pointing exhaust tailpipe, can i put a dual pipe 1.4tsi FR exhaust on it? and would it be any louder? is it a striaght fit?
  3. Speed Limiter

i have a 2014 Leon SE Tech pack and it has cruise control, but i rarely use it and prefer to use a speed limiter like in the mrs's fabia. can i change it to a speed limiter or am i stuck with cruise control?
  4. Instrument Cluster Replacement

hello all, My mrs has a 2008 Ibiza 1.2 and the buzzer has stopped working, i can get hold of a remanufacturerd unit but do i need to code it to the vehicle or can i swap the units over and the mileage stays the same? cheers
  5. DAB station icons

I have a 2014 Leon with Nav and i havent got station icons on my station list, i have read a few posts about sites and a lot of people used VW sites and use the method, my question is, do i remove the nav sd card and add the files to it and reinsert it? im using SD2 for music and the SD1 for...
  6. FR Exhaust

Hi, My 2014 Leon SE dopesnt have the exhaust outlet backbox on it and wouldnt mind it to make the rear end look a bit better. Can i fit an exhaust from the 1.4TSI FR model to it?
  7. Rear Parking Sensors

When i collected my 2014 Leon SE, i noticed it had rear parking sesnors when the SE normally didnt, but they arnt the factory fit ones, they are slightly raised ones, could these be dealer fit option or aftermarket. also if they are dealer fit, can i enable parkpilot to work with them. I have...
  8. Hey Hey

Hello all I'm Simon from Plymouth, collecting a 2014 Leon 1.4TSI 125ps SE Dynamic Tech Pack next week and cant wait already have a small list of things i am wanting to do mostly involving Carista. Will get some piccys when i have collect her. One question i do have, on the spec sheet it says i...
  9. EURO6 1.6 tdi

Hello, Im looking at changing my current daily to a mk3 leon, the local dealer has a 2016 1.6TDi for an affordable price, but my friend has a 2011 1.6TDi Fabia Monte Carlo and she has had a lot of issues concerning her EGR nd also an injector. do the mk3 leons with the 1.6tdi engine suffer the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.