Search results

1. Jordan20vt

My imperial blue mk3 ibiza cupra.. Sold but never forgotten!

I know mate gutted for you about that!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsoDE9LLM3w This is before the ko3s and downpipe/cat... but the map was set up more aggressive with hours of time spent logging on vagcom! 2009!!!!
  2. Jordan20vt

My imperial blue mk3 ibiza cupra.. Sold but never forgotten!

Little tear in my eye when i saw this thread this morning! :cry: Glad it's gone to a good home though :)
  3. Jordan20vt

Alex's ovni yellow k03s Take 2!!!

Agree... K03 is weak
  4. Jordan20vt

Oh cool!! I'm wacking a K03s on at the weekend, had the forge tip for years now, didn't really notice a massive difference with it. Can't wait to get it on! are you going stage 2 shortly?
  5. Jordan20vt

Have you noticed a power difference with the '03s running on 03 software?
  6. Jordan20vt

ABS Problem after fitting spacers

:lol:I don't understand how that's happend though?? have the bolts pushed the ring into the sensor? if so your rings will probably be shot too
  7. Jordan20vt

ABS Problem after fitting spacers

rather have that than a smashed ring!!
  8. Jordan20vt

ibiza mk3 cupra mpg

:lol:
  9. Jordan20vt

ibiza mk3 cupra mpg

Don't forget a byproduct of some of these mods is greater efficiency
  10. Jordan20vt

ibiza mk3 cupra mpg

Round town, traffic etc low to mid 20's, if i drive economically town/A Roads 36-37. I averaged 43mpg on a trip to lincoln and back:)
  11. Jordan20vt

Annoying cutting out

You stuck vag com on it mate?
  12. Jordan20vt

Annoying cutting out

Mine did this when the MAF went
  13. Jordan20vt

MK 3 Cupra Logs with BHP and PSI

Yes, Ive just never seen it max gs at the redline, also quite a difference between requested and actual psi:confused:
  14. Jordan20vt

Sorry no, wheezy old K03
  15. Jordan20vt

Only dyno on stage one no mods, years ago. Sine then FMIC Full exuast stage one modded airbox etc. (basically stage 2 ready) What do you think?
  16. Jordan20vt

Hi all, Thought I would add BHP figure from the MAF into logs below, also changed MBAR to PSI (easier veiwing):). Kind of disproves the BHP from MAF figure, Max power at 7000 rmp? Yeah alright then lol Or does the MAF look a bit suspect? Group A: '002 Group B: '115 Group C: '118...
  17. Jordan20vt

Fault Code 17526, Lambda Sesnor?

Hi, Lambda sensor correct! B1 S2 is the post Cat sensor, I just ordered a BOSCH one on ebay for £65, not sure what your part number would be though expect to pay about the same.
  18. Jordan20vt

n249 bypass

I think N249 bypass is a touchy subject for veterans of SCN lol
  19. Jordan20vt

PhilW's Mk3 Ibiza Project Thread - 3071 - Now Breaking!

Great thread :D I take it to fit the cooler requires air con removal, rad moved back choppin and grinding etc. Can't believe how much space you made! I only just managed to get the Laguna in with a tub of lard and hammer lol