Search results

1. CHimself

Parcel Tray hook broken.

Same has happened to mine, hopping on to your post in hope someone has some suggestions :cheers:
  2. CHimself

Do you think I debadge the leon logo it will look good or will I regret it ?

Toy’d with keeping the FR badge on but think it looks better without, got it off in 1 piece so can always put it back, not done the front yet but might have a go see what it looks like
  3. CHimself

Ended up just using a credit card and some elbow grease looks 10 x better now IMO.
  4. CHimself

Any tips on removing the badges easily?
  5. CHimself

Smoked rear lights

Has anyone tinted or sprayed there rear lights on a MK3 Leon? Just wondering what they would look like and the best way to do it..
  6. CHimself

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

How long did they take to be delivered? Giving me an expected delivery date of 18th April but says dispatched via Royal Mail 1st class.
  7. CHimself

Carista App

I’ve seen some settings about DRL % levels but not too sure if that was when turning on sidelights etc.. soon as you get the Carista dongle plug it in and get the debug data and send it them takes a day or 2 to get invited to the beta after you’ve sent it them.
  8. CHimself

Carista App

Yeah I’ve just enabled it the other day, I think it’s on the beta version though so email them to get signed up.
  9. CHimself

Carista App

Just had a quick mess about disabled it all and followed those screenshots from post 305, working like a treat :cheers: thank you!
  10. CHimself

Carista App

Nice one, got a bit worried as I did have a play with about 3 different settings turning them on/off in different sequences will try again tomorrow hopefully get it back up and running.
  11. CHimself

Carista App

Has anybody had issues when changing the settings about the interior lights in the infotainment system? For some reason one of options similar to “show colour slider” or “colour selector in infotainment” was disabled (yet I had the colour slider settings as standard) once I enabled it I lost the...