Search results

1. Andromedo

WIDER ALLOYS FOR SEAT IBIZA FR 2019

Running 8J ET45 at 18", perfect fittment for lowered Ibiza, could go to ET42 if you want flush fittment. Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
  2. Andromedo

Full LED light design on 2017+ ibizas

I ordered mine on September 2017 and optioned for full led lights. The car was delivered on January 2018. So they were available since day one of the sale Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
  3. Andromedo

Full LED light design on 2017+ ibizas

They all have it if you pay for the full LED ;) Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
  4. Andromedo

Flush fit rear offset

Front is the same as the rear, same fittment. I'll DM you more photos Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
  5. Andromedo

Flush fit rear offset

Yea, those are 8x18 et45 with 215/40r18 tires and the car is lowered 35mm. These ones are MAM GT1 (AMG style) wheels, for both 5x112 and 5x100, they usually have black center cap with mam logo, but i wanted red to have some colour thats why i got amg center caps Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using...
  6. Andromedo

What Modifications have you done?

Just an update on my Ibiza ;) Got 18" wheels with amg center caps in red to get some contrast and wind deflectors Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
  7. Andromedo

Sry for late reply... This was OZ Superturismo LM 17" 7.5j et35 with factory tires 215/45r17 (but you should go for 205/40 maybe so they dont stick out as much) the wheel is flush with the fenders but the tire was sticking out maybe 0.5mm and it bothered me haha The car was also lowered on h&r...
  8. Andromedo

Flush fit rear offset

You cant go et35 with 8.5j without some fender rolling. I had 7.5j on et35 with 35mm lowering springs and the wheel was flush, but i had factory tires that were sticking out. Now running 8j et45 and they sit perfectly for my taste. Hope this helped Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
  9. Andromedo

No, that was 17" et 35 and 7.5J, but i replaced then with 18" et 45 8J for this season [emoji16] Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
  10. Andromedo

I painted my calipers red, and they might be small, but they are a great addition to a doog set of wheels. As for the pedals and foot rest, you can use ones from older models as they are exactly the same. But you will need to find a way to mount a foot rest, because there are no holes for it, i...
  11. Andromedo

Clock, trip distance/avg.consumption occasionally reset

It's a problem on all newer VAG group cars. I told about the problem to my dealer, they said it's a common problem and that a fix should come soon. They told me that 6 months ago, and still no fix
  12. Andromedo

K&N Filter 1.5 TSI

I noticed a little bit more sound from the intake as well as a blow off sound. As for the performance, it's not a big difference (acording to tests i read online for other cars, you gain ~5hp), but the car feels like it's working easier and a little bit better (smoother). Sucking air more...
  13. Andromedo

Mine is the 1.5 litte 150ps. Biggest difference is the sound of the intake and blow off valve (you get more of the sound). You gain maybe ~5hp acording to tests online, but that is not noticeable. But i noticed that the engine is working little bit better and smoother, maybe because it's...
  14. Andromedo

Thanks :yes: Ride comfort is better then with stock FR springs (IMO). For me it's way more comfortable and it absorbs the holes in the road way better even though it's lowered. The car did get a little bit bouncier, but definetly more comfortable!
  15. Andromedo

1.5TSI problems?

Not sure, one update fixed mine issue, at least i hope it did [emoji848] Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk
  16. Andromedo

Lowered the car on h&r spring for 35mm Changed the wheels ti OZ Superturismo LM Blacked out rear brake lights Blacked out front and rear badges as well as front chrome around the grill Replaced stock air filter with k&n performance filter Painted brake calippers red Sent from my Mi A2 Lite...
  17. Andromedo

1.5TSI problems?

I have a 1.5tsi in Ibiza, 20000km on the clock. I had one moment when the engine lost power (engune had ~12000km st that point) and turned on the epc and engine light. I immedietly stopped and turned the car off. Started it again, no problem, no lights. Drove the car to service, they said i...
  18. Andromedo

Black Ibiza badges

You can see my result with plastidip on another thread -> https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/removing-front-grill.451638/&share_tid=451638&share_fid=1220&share_type=t Front was painted few months ago and is still holding amazing, no bubbles or...
  19. Andromedo

Wider tire setup

Did anyone put 225/40r18 or 225/35r18 tires on their Ibiza? Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk
  20. Andromedo

Removing front grill

Should be enough, I think i had the same amount of plasti dip, and there is still some left in the can [emoji3] That should be plenty for at least 5-8 coats Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.