Search results

1. Jordan6f

Thoughts on Arona

I have just dropped down from a seat Leon fr+ which was 2L petrol (211bhp) and have just picked up the seat arona and a seat Ibiza both with the 1L (115) and tbh is didn't feel that gutless I do however have the dsg version in both which could possibly help make it feel that bit more powerful...
  2. Jordan6f

Local meet - Doncaster area - Sun 28th April

Count me in for this as I actually live in Doncaster [emoji106] Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. Jordan6f

Ibiza Reverse camera from china

Reading the reviews on the actual link it says that is dose not fit very well on the Ibiza and that it doesn't have a very wide angle I would go for something abit more pricey if it was me [emoji106] like they say get what you pay for Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. Jordan6f

FR factory splitter

Even better [emoji106] what's the price for that? Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. Jordan6f

FR factory splitter

IV seen a couple of coming with a splitter fitter from factory wondering if any one has got one and fitted them self and where I can find one Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  6. Jordan6f

New to the page

[emoji16] Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  7. Jordan6f

New to the page

Thank you and didn't actually realize I do have two copies of the pic one with it blanked out aswell [emoji30] will be diff reg by end of week anyway [emoji108] Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. Jordan6f

New to the page

Hey guys and gals new to the page have owned many seats in the past such as ibiza and Leon have now just picked up my brand spanker ibzia 1l FR (155) DSG and love it to bits and also pick up an arona is 2weeks aswell so though I best say hello as I think I will be on the page alot now as will be...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.