Search results

1. Ivandobsky

Black or white leon ? I narrowed it down to black and white I'll also get black rims

Never been keen on white cars personally. To me, they look like they only put the undercoat on and forgot to finish it off. Seems I'm in a minority though :p I know from experience black is a nightmare to keep clean though :(
  2. Ivandobsky

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

I think you need 15 posts to be able to post a picture. And the number plate thing is just due to the chance of it being cloned and used by criminals.
  3. Ivandobsky

Looking to buy the latest leon 1.4 tsi 150 hp opinions ?

The golf is probably a slightly more premium car, especially interior wise. But value for money it is no contest. You get far more optional extras and a better engine when spending the same money on a Leon. My Leon has the 1.4 TSI 150 engine and it is excellent. Performance / economy balance is...
  4. Ivandobsky

My 17 reg Leon FR 1.4 ACT :)
  5. Ivandobsky

Rat chewed up wiring. Is this covered under warranty?

There's a rat in my engine what am I gonna do :bleh:
  6. Ivandobsky

Rat chewed up wiring. Is this covered under warranty?

Never heard of a rat eating car wiring before :blink: Can't see as warranty will cover it unfortunately. Fingers crossed it isn't too expensive a job...
  7. Ivandobsky

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Th Thanks for the tips :)
  8. Ivandobsky

Cheers So it is possible to update the maps yourself? Without going to the stealer? I think I need to wade through some posts on this thread :)
  9. Ivandobsky

How do I check what sat nav system I have? And the map version? Car is a pre face lift 17 plate 1.4 ACT TSI technology.
  10. Ivandobsky

Do you love or hate the soundaktor?

This is the truth sadly :(
  11. Ivandobsky

Do you love or hate the soundaktor?

I really can't believe this is a thing :blink: Fake engine noises? Must be like playing Gran Tourismo on the playstation :bleh: If my car had this, disabling it would be the first thing I'd do!
  12. Ivandobsky

Rubber mats

I have the Seat OEM rubber mats and I think they are pretty good to be honest. They fit perfectly are nice and thick and clip onto the holding notches so don't move about. Ok, not the prettiest but very functional.
  13. Ivandobsky

Drive Parking Posts

It's getting worse as less and less police about :( But then that's another issue....
  14. Ivandobsky

Wheel nut covers

Car is a 17 plate, under 2 years old. Might be worth a go then :)
  15. Ivandobsky

Wheel nut covers

I think the ones i linked are official audi ones? Could still be chinese knock offs i guess :p
  16. Ivandobsky

Wheel nut covers

I found these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20x-Audi-Alloy-Wheel-Nut-Caps-Bolt-Covers-with-Removal-Tools17mm-Black/253586072830?hash=item3b0ae864fe:g:EAUAAOSwoyVbkDbi Should fit I think?
  17. Ivandobsky

Wheel nut covers

Hello all :) I have noticed I am missing a few wheel nut covers on my recently acquired FR 150. It has the performance 18 inch wheels, which I believe use 17mm nut caps? I'm guessing any VW group ones will fit?
  18. Ivandobsky

Some great pics on here :) I will post my newly acquired FR 150 eco TSI as soon as I have enough posts :) I believe that's 15 posts?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.