Search results

1. CupraSwede

Track day tyre pressure?

What do you guys use for pressure during a track day? Very important to answer with what kind of tyre you are using. Large differentiations between a R-tyre and a Continental sport5. On track I use R888R with 2,1 bar (heated)
  2. CupraSwede

Golf r estate or cupra st advice pls

Golf R and S3 as 3 door? Not in Sweden any way.
  3. CupraSwede

Golf r estate or cupra st advice pls

Neither does Sweden. 4 w-d are all ST's. I would love a 3 door hatch back with 4 w-d but for some reason Seat don't think it's a good idea!!
  4. CupraSwede

Cupra 300 4wd fuel consumption

A fun day at the track is not good for the fuel consumption! Normaly 6,8 - 7,1. But what a day!!!!
  5. CupraSwede

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

We played around on the "Gellerosen Arena"
  6. CupraSwede

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Small things that make a difference.
  7. CupraSwede

MK3 ST winter tyres/alloys

To start with there is no gain in the wider tyre if you drive on winter (read snow) roads actually narrower tyres puts more pressure down to the road. Look at rally cars with winter wheels they are quite narrow. With that said I have 235x35 19 studded winter tyres on my 2019 Cupra St 4drive and...
  8. CupraSwede

Leon Cupra 2019 and sound level?

On my Audi A7 I changed to Dunlop Sport Maxx rated at 68db. Enormous difference from my other tires. I probably will change to them on the Cupra when the time comes. 3db equals the double amount of noice. From 72 to 68 will be a massive difference.
  9. CupraSwede

Not why you buy a CUPRA but...

When I drove my Cupra 300 (400) ST 4drive with 2100miles on the meter on a longer trip, the best I got was 38mpg (7.4l/100km). 90% of the journey was on freeway in legal speed. I'm quite satisfied with that. If I het heavy on the foot, then it's a different story.
  10. CupraSwede

Leon Cupra 2019 and tuning?

Here is the picture of the graph from the dyno. As KernelOkey said. Stage 1 at Stertman is: a new turbo and a tune of the engine and DSG. Quote from their page on F-B "Brand new Seat Leon Cupra ST 300 OPF 4x4 with our popular STM400 hybrid turbo and STM Stage 1 calibration, this is probably the...
  11. CupraSwede

Air intake mod

I had the tuner to put this kit on. Looks gorgeous sounds mean!!!!
  12. CupraSwede

Leon Cupra 2019 and tuning?

According to Stertman the 8 vs 4 spreaders will affect the tuning when you go higher then stage 1. The WLTP does affect the tune in a negative way.
  13. CupraSwede

My 400hp sleeper wilderbeast!!

I decided to go stage1 after consideration with myself. (My last WRX STI was way to loud) New turbo nothing more.... The intake was a last minute fix... Sounds awesome!! Unfortunately WLTP will make a difference . My engine would have delivered more pre WLTP.
  14. CupraSwede

My 400hp sleeper wilderbeast!!

It does not look different. It does not sound different. But it acts different!!! I got my sleeper from the tuner yesterday. WOW what a car!!!! 403hp 504Nm. The only thing that sounds different is the air intake. Very angry mean sound. I love it. My mom could drive this car without knowing what...
  15. CupraSwede

FWD -> AWD is it worth it?

New turbo and stage 2 at Stertman. Leaving for Sweden tomorrow morning and have an appointment with them to leave the car on Wednesday. Should be ready on Friday! :bleh::cheeky:
  16. CupraSwede

FWD -> AWD is it worth it?

Personally I did not even consider anything but 4wd. I have driven 4wd the last cars I have owned. Audi A4, A5, A7, WRX Sti and now the 300 ST. Living in Sweden and driving quite often from the capital upp north to the ski resorts in winter, fwd is not an option for me. I can't wait to get my...
  17. CupraSwede

Cupra post Wk42 remap?

Hi Alex. I have not had it done yet. But the car is going in tho the shop next Wednesday. I had already booked an appointment before I started to read the threads about the problem with newer cars. Therefore I contacted them again to make sure that they will be able to do it. They answered yes...
  18. CupraSwede

New Leon st cupra 300 on the way!

I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do! Great car.
  19. CupraSwede

Newbie from Sweden

Hi guys! Looking forward to be a part of this forum. Recently go a brand new 2019 Leon Cupra 300 St 4Drive (Is that the worlds longest name on a car?) ;-) Unfortunately no pics of my car (I'm deployed at the moment) but on one just like it. Mystery Blue with the copper trimmings. Former cars...