Search results

1. Cupra.r92

2019 National Meet booking confirmation thread (no discussions)

1. Syphon (Scott) - MK3 Leon Cupra 300 2. Deano j1971 (Dean) - MK3 Leon Cupra ST300 Stage1 + TCU 3. Jimbobcook (Simon) - MK2 Leon Cupra R (Stock+) 4. Legojon (Jon) - MK2 Leon Cupra R (Stage 2+ +LSD) 5. fozzybear - MK2 Leon Cupra 6. Chester (Mark) - Mk3 Leon SC FR (Revo Stage 1) 7. g60stu...
  2. Cupra.r92

Clutch issue? suspicious noise from uphill start

Anyway you could post a video or pm your mobile number so you could send video through watsap?.. if not let us know what the mechanic recommends for you do next. And just for the record the bearing I changed wasnt a clutch bearing, it was inside the gearbox attached to the input shaft "laygear...
  3. Cupra.r92

Cupra r MK2 mods and visual improvements

This picture is after installing (kill all wipers) wiper delete kit. I think the back of the car looks alot cleaner with the delete but it just my personal opinion. One thing I would like to point out as this is the second car I have done this to.. Don't think for a second you can undo the bolt...
  4. Cupra.r92

Stage 2+ performance upgrade guide: Mk2 Cupra R

Sweet Wright up mate crazy to find all this knowledge all in one post so big respect for taking your time to do that.. as regards to the LSD I may be thinking wrong but even tho it would put more usable power to the ground, maybe it might increase torque steer? as the power is actually going to...
  5. Cupra.r92

Couple tips if anyone is looking to do the same as the above image.. firstly is the front splitter it's made by Maxtondesign and is the V2 version not the v1 as I felt for the extra 15quid it looked like a much better fittment, after getting some advice off other cupra owners it seems the best...
  6. Cupra.r92

I didn't want to bore anyone and drag this out to much so I thought I could kill 3birds with 1stone on this next picture before I get to the morning exciting bits. So here in my car with the following changes... • Maxton front splitter with the bottom lip of the bumper blacked out • Heko wind...
  7. Cupra.r92

@Jimbobcook thanks for all the pictures it's given me something to think about.. Im liking how the rear brake light with illuminate it at night ... Hmmm
  8. Cupra.r92

Haha love the little Leon!, blue looks abit dark tho but I spose we could make an exception if it makes you feel more at home with us..wink wink
  9. Cupra.r92

Once I get my bearings together on here I going to have a good look at your build thread. Be interesting to see what you have done on your quest for more power . I'm sure you will give me plenty ideas that I will like by my wallet might regret Sent from my 5099Y using Tapatalk
  10. Cupra.r92

I used fairy washing liquid on my first car in minus conditions wasn't fun and learnt quickly! Haha.. .cheers mate i appreciate it. I will definitely be coming to one of the meets but I think by the sounds of it you would pass out from speedblue overdose lol Sent from my 5099Y using Tapatalk
  11. Cupra.r92

@Jimbobcook what are we thinking colour wise for the cupra.net stickers?. Blue stickers to go with the blue car... Or... Red stickers to match with the calipers.. Im likely to put them on the rear passenger windows.. the normal place I guess.. any thoughts?
  12. Cupra.r92

slightly better pic showing what the the ride height looks like from side on with eibach lowering springs fitted
  13. Cupra.r92

I've got the hang of these pictures thanks mate even though imgbb was being a bitch this morning ... Seatcupra.net stickers.. I think so!.. how do I get some?
  14. Cupra.r92

I wanted to find a completely stock picture to be the first one and failed. Soo... this is my speedblue cupra r 60plate. So in this picture is the first series of changes that came to the car main change was eibach lowering springs. Of the top of my head I believe the springs droped the car by...
  15. Cupra.r92

Hello mate thanks for pointing out..the colour is speedblue to be exact.. I will post some pictures in the morning. Sent from my 5099Y using Tapatalk
  16. Cupra.r92

Welcome to my build thread, I have owned my MK2 cupra r just over the 1year now, the first couple months of ownership was mainly maintenance and getting the car running how I wanted it to... anyway this car was completely standard when I brought it other than having stage 1 map. I have also...
  17. Cupra.r92

Me and my MK2 cupra r

No way that's going to be sick.. is it helical 1way torque baisting LSD?.. I remember buying mfactory LSD for my EP3 but never got round to fitting it
  18. Cupra.r92

Me and my MK2 cupra r

Ohhh what you having done to the car? Hope it's worth the withdrawal symptoms
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.