Search results

1. Wireless Charging phone size

That's good to know that it still charges if resting over the lip. Yes I realise that you have to plug in to use android auto although I've read that a future update may allow connection via Bluetooth
  2. Wireless Charging phone size

Hmm ok but does the phone need to lay absolutely flat in the charging area or can the bottom of phone lay over the lip? I'm contemplating a new phone and it seems only the Samsung S20 can fit inside so possibly ruling out the S20+ which is my preference or the S20 ultra
  3. Wireless Charging phone size

Has anyone used wireless charging on a phone that's longer than approx the 580 mm max size of the phone holder in the car as most phones are now longer than this so are we stuck with using older and smaller phones to utilise wireless charging?
  4. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

But I can make huge bangs when stationery and in park but only in Cupra mode for some reason ?
  5. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Yes I did check with Revo and it's the actual psi including atmospheric pressure so you have to deduct 15 psi approx. At idle it's at around 4-5 psi which puts it at minus 9-10 psi which again accurately describes the intake in a state of psi vacume. Today whilst out on a drive the gauge...
  6. Here is the new 2020 CUPRA Leon with up to 310HP

I know it's subjective and I'm ever so slightly biassed but........
  7. MY19 REVO Stage 1

Mines a hatch and never experienced wheel hop although I don't do any aggressive 0-60 starts or similar as I much prefer to utilize the car's power whilst actually driving on country roads or accelerating to overtake on motorways etc
  8. MY19 REVO Stage 1

It's the best £700 I've ever spent on any car item. It includes the SPS device which gives the option of anti theft and 3 fuel octane modes
  9. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Hmm, very interesting. I may have to phone them next week to get a definitive answer. It is re calibrated as part of the stage 1 upgrade to account for the increased boost but I don't know whether it takes account of normal atmospheric pressure?
  10. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Does this mean I have to deduct 14 7psi from the displayed readout to have a more accurate reading?
  11. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Not when it's Revo Stage 1 it's not :drive2:
  12. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Isn't the turbo gauge fairly accurate? I was gunning it today and caught a glimpse of the gauge hitting 37psi :rifle:
  13. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

I love using Cupra mode as it maximises all parameters for sporty driving in engine and DSG box plus the sound of the soundaktor introduces an extra shot of drama for my ears and particularly if riding with a passenger :coolthumb Mine pops and bangs particularly loud just like a gunshot going...
  14. Stage 1 Remap (Revo) with GPF fitted

Real world driveability has transformed what was already a very quick car to almost supercar levels. Check out the 30-70 mph time of 3.67s and 100 to 200kph of 10.5s
  15. Stage 1 Remap (Revo) with GPF fitted

The benefits are immense on the fwd version including an improved power to weight ratio IMO No other changes required, these engines are easily tunable up to 500 bhp with ancillaries such as turbo, air intake, intercooler although the stock one is substantial, downpipe although I dont believe...
  16. Stage 1 Remap (Revo) with GPF fitted

I did hence my comment :thumbup:
  17. Stage 1 Remap (Revo) with GPF fitted

OMFG and Wow is all I need to say. What kind of witchcraft is this, I'm gobsmacked :clap::drive2::flag:
  18. Dipstick stuck

The car is slightly tipped to its left when on the drive so I'll check it again tomorrow on level ground
  19. Dipstick stuck

Yes, I've only just seen the narrower part and there was a pen marked at that point although it was still very tight so I put a small amount of oil around the lip then turned the stick so that the tabs are lubricated then I managed to pull it free. Thanks for all your help. The oil level is at...
  20. Liking it but not loving it

So the sound we hear does come from the engine bay, through pipes and magnified from the speakers? We all have different likes dislikes and priorities when sourcing a suitable car. The Cupra was far more compliant with less road noise than the Mercedes A35AMG. I did like it's copious amount of...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise