Search results

1. Cheriton

How to update SatNav maps?

:worship:
  2. Cheriton

It works a treat . Thanks for all the info you supplied...much appreciated,:)
  3. Cheriton

Satnav SD card upgrade.

Hi all, I have owned a 2016 Leon FR for just over a year now, and have been contemplating updating my Version 1 Navigation maps, but after reading about the cost from the main stealers and the faffing around with trying to download updates and install them yourself I gave up and stuck with what...
  4. Cheriton

Its ordered...fingers crossed and all that.... Ill let you know if it works.
  5. Cheriton

I'll give it a shot then.
  6. Cheriton

Hi Steve. So they work straight out of the box and don't need dealer activation even though I don't have Map Care. I've seen other posts on the forum that its a mine field to get these to work. Regards.
  7. Cheriton

Hi Guys..Has anyone bought the 6PO919866 V12 2020 SD card and did it work straight away..Thinking of getting one but read so many different stories about updated SD cards and that only Seat main dealers can supply and activate them? :think: Thanks.
  8. Cheriton

Space Saver

I know this has been covered before, but I'm still none the wiser. I'm looking to get a space saver spare wheel and my question is...Will a 16 inch one fit my car. I have 1.4 FR 150 tsi with 18" alloys on. I understand that a 16" wheel will not fit a Cupra because of the caliper clearance, but...
  9. Cheriton

DSG and stationary traffic

I have pre facelift 2016 with stop start turned off via carista . When at a stop with the brakes applied just enough to stop the car the rev are still at about 1000rpm if you press your foot harder on the brake the revs drop to about 700 and the stop start light comes on. So i'm assuming at...
  10. Cheriton

Parcel Tray hook broken.

Those pegs I fitted worked a treat. Try them first for the sake of £1.99. :idea:
  11. Cheriton

What petrol do you use?

I use Shell 95 unleaded then every 5th tank fill up with Shell V Power.
  12. Cheriton

Parcel Tray hook broken.

I had the same problem...bought these. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Leon-Ibiza-Vw-Golf-1997-Genuine-parcel-shelf-clips-pegs-x2-1M6867574A/222878312108?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 Worked a treat....just don't drill the hole too big. Start by drilling with a...
  13. Cheriton

MIB1 vs MIB2

Hi, Is the "overall.NDS" file . specific to an individual car. If not is there anywhere, where you can buy a SD card with V7 maps but with an old "overall.NDS" file on it?...or am I barking up the wrong tree. lol
  14. Cheriton

Seat Leon FR Ambient Lighting problem!

Hi JohnySeagull, I have a 2015 Leon FR, with regards to the door ambient lighting Eco mode is white, Normal mode is white and Sport mode is red. I have changed the user setting to be the same set up as standard Normal mode but with red door lighting. Foot well lighting is white.
  15. Cheriton

Questions from a Leon Newbie!

Hi folks...As the title says I'm new to this forum and new to a Leon so please excuse my ignorance. I picked up my Leon on Saturday and have a couple of questions you guys can hopefully answer. I know I could probably find the answers by searching the forum but thought this would be quicker. My...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.