Search results

1. Auto folding mirrors

Cannot code it, you”ll need a module for it
  2. Auto folding mirrors

Check youtube
  3. Radio Upgrade

I doubt that, because the standard RCD radio does not support bluetooth. Not even with a module. Here in the Netherlands almost all Toledo’s are equipped with the RNS 315 with DAB+ and bluetooth.
  4. Radio Upgrade

I drive a ‘16 Toledo with a Seat Easy connect radio with sat nav, DAB+ and Carplay. Unfortunately it can not be modified in a 2014 Toledo
  5. Radio Upgrade

A standard stock radio in a Toledo does not have bluetooth. There is also no modul or something present. A RNS 315 has internal bluetooth. I have a Seat RNS 510 for sale, PM me if interested.
  6. Toledo Whees

Ibiza 6J will fit, Polo 6R and Skoda Fabia wheels
  7. Radio Upgrade

Don’t buy crappy android radio’s. You will regret it ;)
  8. Radio Upgrade

Search for a Seat RNS 315, has always DAB+ and bluetooth
  9. Cupra head unit in FR

Won’t fit
  10. Leon 5F MQB navigation to Ibiza 6J PQ25 2008 - 2015 mod

Hi guys, I have bought a Seat Toledo FR with a MQB Seat connect unit. I am going to retrofit a DAB unit in it so if anyone is interested in my old kit reply me! I am offering the screen and the MIB unit....
  11. 1.4 to 1.8 tsi headunit upgrade

Won’t fit, total different system
  12. Folding mirrors retrofit Ibiza 6j

Hi, I am charmed of folding mirrors on my Ibiza. I have discovered that I will need to replace the wiring loom of the door on both sides BUT will the right side work instantly? There is maybe no cable between them so so I have to make a cable between the doors?
  13. Project RNS 510 on a Ibiza 6J/MK5

new update. Couple of weeks ago I had installed a DAB+ mainboard into the RNS headunit and I hav now a fully DAB+ headunit. The Polo 6R sharkvin has a DAB antenne build in so the recipient is great!
  14. Leon 5F MQB navigation to Ibiza 6J PQ25 2008 - 2015 mod

The RNS platform starts from 2008 and is not very modern now these days but it is fully functional and not that hard to install. The only thing that that is stopping Ibiza 6j drivers to install a decent radio/navigation is the freaking odd dashboard. There is absolutely no good alternative for...
  15. Leon 5F MQB navigation to Ibiza 6J PQ25 2008 - 2015 mod

HI, Very nice but not a easy mod. I have modded a RNS 510 (with DAB+) from a Toureg in my Ibiza. I have installed a MDI with bluetooth and a rear view camera on it. Everything works fine and 100% with the steering wheel unit by the steering wheel
  16. Ibiza 6j with highline display (Maxidot cluster) mod in PROGRESS

Same here, can you make them “plug and play”?
  17. Facory aux port

The black cable is ground, the two other wires are L + R. It should not be so hard but your new hazard switch requires a plug in the back and I don’t know if it is available as spare part.
  18. Does the factory fitted Navigon work with an aftermarket head unit?

The Navigon (or Garmin) is an “extension” for your factory radio. The cradle is connected to the “PID” port on the back of the radio. And that’s how the Navigon reads your car trough the radio. There was never an aftermarket solution for this and there never will be.
  19. Ibiza navigon/garmin PID not talking to car

It must detect something, even when it is not “matched” with your car. I have repaired and updated dozens of those systems for the Up and Mii etc. Maybe it is the mount on the dashboard that is broke or the wiring from the base plate to your radio.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members