Search results

1. Full Link constant disconnections

So I have managed to get it working most of the time now by trying a third and much shorter cable! Seems to be very sensitive to the cable in use. It still disconnects if I hit a large bump of get judder from wheel spin but it generally reconnects straight away again! I've have a cable...
  2. Full Link constant disconnections

Hi All, I have a 2019 Leon Cupra 290 DSG with the Lux pack. I found the Full Link connection to my Samsung S10 to be an amazing bit of kit and used it all the time but it started disconnecting constantly and has got progressively worse to a point it hardly ever connects and if it does it...
  3. 19 Plate Leon Cupra 290

I agree I was hoping for a bright green but would have gone for the orange if they offered it
  4. 19 Plate Leon Cupra 290

Thanks for the quick response! Looks really nice, glad I went with the Mystery Blue now!
  5. 7 speed DSG 290 PPF query

What's PPF / GPF?
  6. 19 Plate Leon Cupra 290

Lovely car and glad you're enjoying it. Its the same colour as mine which arrives first week in April. I don't suppose you have any other photos from the side and back do you? I was worried about the Copper badge but it looks ok with the Blue
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.