Search results

1. A9BNL

Getting my first Cupra. Some questions

Definitely highly recommend that you buy one, they are actually safer to drive than your normal car with better brakes, limited slip front diff, better stability and grip (of course depending on tyre wear and type). Very flexible, one journey you have it in full comfort mode then the next minute...
  2. A9BNL

Head Unit Colours

I changed my footwell lights, had red now got blue better than the stock white and it goes better with the blue in the doors etc. I bought them from ebay just search for item number 292230271382. You may need to file a tiny bit of the clear plastic where it meets the metal section opposite end...
  3. A9BNL

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The 3D ones look good, might also give them a go.
  4. A9BNL

MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

How do these boxes work with the various modes, comfort, sport, cupra.
  5. A9BNL

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi, Who are FCD?
  6. A9BNL

The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Thank God for that as if it were to be a Cupra then happy to stick with what i have!
  7. A9BNL

SEAT have ruined the LEON

I expected more from the new design, its nice to see that they have keep some detail alive such as the crease lines. I haven't seen the car in person as would be buying the cupra version anyway but i dont like what i see inside the cabin so i hope that this is an area which receives a make over...
  8. A9BNL

Bodyshop Recommendations Edinburgh

DH Autosprayers at Bonnyrigg just outside Edinburgh are excellent.
  9. A9BNL

Black Cupra Flags

So have you got all flags inside as well as on the sills?
  10. A9BNL

Paint defect on diamond cut part of alloy

That's shocking service you received from AC, I am now worried that i took out a service plan with them. I am sure that i have seen you in Edinburgh, do you use Regent Road much as i seen same colour as yours heading up towards town centre as i was turning down towards abbeyhill. I took a double...
  11. A9BNL

How do you drive your DSG

For my daily commute into Edinburgh keep it in comfort mode in D but pop the stick into S at certain junctions to get away quickly/safely, then back into D. However when on my own i stick it into Cupra and use the paddles. Coming back last night from dropping my daughter off at Queen Margaret...
  12. A9BNL

Supra Lux Worth the Extra ££?

Its worth having the lux version for ACC plus the wireless phone charging, winter pack for the lights/screen. I dont know if they still have the electric front drivers seat which is excellent and i personally love the keyless entry and heart beat pulsing stop start button. All good stuff to...
  13. A9BNL

MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

What version of cupra have you
  14. A9BNL

Autoglyme lifeshine paint protection

i have the Autoglym lifeshine on the interior and exterior. Would highly recommend having it done on a new car, saves applying polish or wax on a frequent basis and keeps the car clean longer; dirt washes off easier including bird pooh and dead insects. Mine is a Nevada white so its been great...
  15. A9BNL

K&N vs Vagsport panel filter for Cupra

Do you think they are a waste of money, any gains to be expected
  16. A9BNL

It would be my first order
  17. A9BNL

Sorry also forgot to ask is the VAGsport panel air filter oiled or not?
  18. A9BNL

Hi, i would also be interested in a VAGsport panel air filter for my 290 lux, is there any club discount?
  19. A9BNL

Cupra Lux 290 seats

I wonder if they will do away with the flags on the mats next :ban:
  20. A9BNL

Black Cupra Flags

just have a look on page one, that's the dealer that i used. Its a front grill badge that you are buying then you simply remove the two plastic locating pins as mentioned earlier. No spraying involved unless you want to fit a 290 numbered part.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.