Search results

1. Light strip not turning red in sport mode

That’s weird mine doesn’t even turn red when I put it in sports mode? Any idea why? 18 FR ecoTSI 150 DSG
  2. Looking to buy the latest leon 1.4 tsi 150 hp opinions ?

I had the Leon 1.2 TSI for three years, 65 plate and It was a great car (same engine), and it's for that reason I got the Leon again with the 1.4 TSI 150bhp DSG . I can say that the engine is incredible, while the 1.2 was great it's not the same as the 1.4. The LED lights are incredible and the...
  3. Stupid question - engine noise

It was in eco mode, yeah it’s got the two cyclinder act system, but it was making the noise even when it wasn’t in two cyclinder mode, I’ll try it in normal drive mode and see if that changes it?
  4. Stupid question - engine noise

I’m sure this is a stupid question, sorry in advance I’ve traded my 1.2 65 plate leon for a 1.4 18 plate When I’m driving at 70 mph, then engine seems to hum and then stop, then start again, in a cycle, I don’t know how to describe it. 3 seconds on then 3 off? It’s only while going a...
  5. Tyre pressure 18”

I’m going to get a second hand Leon Fr specced with the 18” alloys, will the sticker with the tyre pressure requirements be correct for the 18”? Or would it be factory sticker for the 17” The tyres are 225/40 R18 92Y Thank you!
  6. FR Chrome exhaust tips - 1.4 TSI

Sorry for another post, does anyone have any experience with any chrome exhaust tips? I've seen some on amazon/ebay for about the £20 mark but they're for the Mk7 golf. So should fit? Does anyone have any pictures of their cars with them on? I've used the search function, but couldn't find...
  7. FR 150 DSG - Does it have a sound actuator

Thanks for the reply!
  8. FR 150 DSG - Does it have a sound actuator

I've been looking at a 18 plate FR, reading loads of reviews and even searched this site, but can somone confirm of the Fr model has a sound actuator or is it only the Cupras? I've heard most people switch it off anyway!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.