Search results

1. Fog light unit removal.

Tork T20, there are two holes the screw is in the innermost one the other hole is for alignment. Read all the thread especially EFF11’s post.
  2. Sat Nav assistant voice change

is it possible to change the voice assistant on a 2014 Mk3 Leon. I’m sure I have seen the option in the past but have spent ages today reading the manual and going through the various screens and can’t locate it. Be grateful if someone. Oils point me to the right screen. Harry
  3. MY15/MY16

How do you know what your car is, is it noted somewhere?
  4. GUIDE: How to change pollen filter on Leon with tech pack

Thanks chrisRibiza, just done mine and guide was spot on. The only difficulty was getting the plastic cover off, those clips are very still!
  5. MY15/MY16

Thank you for the reply, I thought so much but better to ask and be sure. Once again many thanks!
  6. New to Seat ownership - Hello all

Hello and Welcome
  7. Hi all, I'm new here.

Welcome.
  8. My baby

Great looking car!
  9. Hi guys

Hello and Welcome, I am fairly new to the forum and find it very informative.
  10. Hi

Hello and Welcome.
  11. MY15/MY16

Hope I do not sound too thick but would be grateful if some one can advise what the MY15 etc means. I have a 2014 Mk3 Seat Leon 5f 1.4TSi SE, does the MY apply to my car?
  12. Hello

Welcome!
  13. Fog light unit removal.

Thanks for all the help, managed to remove the init without too much hassle.
  14. Newbie to everything seat

Welcome, i’m A newbie and find everyone is very helpful and welcoming.
  15. Timing Belt Replacement Interval

I emailed Seat and this is the response received:
  16. Fog light unit removal.

Thanks for your reply, really appreciated . Could you please confirm if the light grill requires the trim tool to remove or can it be removed without? Harry
  17. Fog light unit removal.

Hi, Would be grateful if someone could confirm if fog light grill needs to come out to remove fog light from the front on a 2014 Mk3 Seat Leon 5F 1.4tsi SE. If anyone had photos it would be helpful. Many thanks Harry
  18. Timing Belt Replacement Interval

Thank you.
  19. Timing Belt Replacement Interval

Thanks, but do we know at what mileage the manufacturer recommends to replace?
  20. Timing Belt Replacement Interval

I again have looked in the user manual and service manual and can not find the cam belt change info listed anywhere. I have a 2014 Mk3 Seat Leon 1.4tsi Se 122bhp. Would be grateful if anyone could advise. Harry
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise