Search results

1. Sat Nav assistant voice change

is it possible to change the voice assistant on a 2014 Mk3 Leon. I’m sure I have seen the option in the past but have spent ages today reading the manual and going through the various screens and can’t locate it. Be grateful if someone. Oils point me to the right screen. Harry
  2. MY15/MY16

Hope I do not sound too thick but would be grateful if some one can advise what the MY15 etc means. I have a 2014 Mk3 Seat Leon 5f 1.4TSi SE, does the MY apply to my car?
  3. Fog light unit removal.

Hi, Would be grateful if someone could confirm if fog light grill needs to come out to remove fog light from the front on a 2014 Mk3 Seat Leon 5F 1.4tsi SE. If anyone had photos it would be helpful. Many thanks Harry
  4. Leon Mk3 door opening rubber moulding

Hi can anyone tell me what the rubber seal that runs all the way around the door aperture (not on the actual door) is called or possible the part number for a 2014 mk3 1.4tsi Seat Leon (driver’s side). See the attached photo, the seal on the actual body opening.
  5. Hello Everyone

just purchased a Seat Leon 1.4tsi se (2014) last week and found this forum whilst trying to find out info about the car. Harry
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.