Search results

1. Digital Cockpit

Happy to help [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Digital Cockpit

Select overview in your driving data options and then press your right hand steering wheel roller wheel to switch between long term, since refuelling and since start [emoji6] Ps. That did my head in too for a little while Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Black wheel nut covers

Mi need to get some fresh one’s as my car arrived with white pitting all over covers. Looks a right bogger. Almost like salt abrasion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. My Cupra R ST ABT (UK version)

How different does the colour look in this picture?! Beautiful, mate! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My Lux came with Cupra mats fitted [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was ordered through “Gateway2Lease” and I got a call offering me delivery 3 working days after the dealership took delivery. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Do you love or hate the soundaktor?

Hate it! Had my Copra less than 24 hours before I (did the less than 1 spanner [emoji373] job and) unplugged it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Manual when in Cupra mode and yeah you’re right that you can’t drive around town in Cupra mode. It’s way too aggressive Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Does anyone know what this is and where it should live? It fell into my one day old Cupra’s driver footwell when I was driving last night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

This car is brutal! Had over run and a few pops already! [emoji16] Just “nipped” to the shop and had it in beast mode. Pottered around with the wife and baby earlier and could only get mid 20’s for mpg I’m not one bit bothered though [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It’s here! Arrived at 8:30 and the guy had it washed for me. I’m sat at work counting down the seconds to my lunch break as I wrote this. Ha! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. SEAT's approach to "standard spec"

My mk7 golf GTD’s glovebox locked, but my mk7.5 GTD’s glovebox doesn’t [emoji86] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah! It went from speaking to SEAT regarding its progress being told it was in the UK. A couple of days later I got a call saying asking when I wanted it. Had to work some magic at work to get GTD sent back 4 weeks early because it’s killing me knowing it’s ready to roll. Ordered mine through...
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had a call from a very nice guy telling me that he’s on his way with my new toy........only problem is that I’m away and it’s actually booked in for delivery on Tuesday when my GTD goes back [emoji85][emoji23] Mine was on the same ship as some guys here on the 7th. I must be lucky seeing...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Right, I’m off to a festival tomorrow and then I officially join the Cupra Club on Tuesday. Can’t wait! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My Cupra Lux arrives on Tuesday 28th! Can’t wait! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Leon Cupra 290 DSG - 2019 (run in period)

Makes sense to me! The only downside would be that someone drives to car to you for delivery rather than being on the back of a trailer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Just got my cupra.. a few questions

Ive always believed that the click is to bypass the drive mode in case you get yourself into trouble and need to get out of it quickly. So if you’re in eco and don’t have the response you can click the pedal and you’re back in normal mode. I had to use it back when I had an Audi A3 sportback on...
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I did think it was the 3 door version, but wasn’t sure what the 5 door lingo was [emoji85] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I might be wrong, but I assumed that bellow is correct... SC -sports coupe ST- sports tourer I’ve ordered an SC (5 door hatch) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.