Search results

1. Bucksssss

CUPRA Ateca best finance deals PCP & PCH offers thread

Cupra ateca is very tempting. Just waiting for PCP deals to be under £400 with minimal deposit. Another year or so I reckon?
  2. Bucksssss

Cupra 290 Lux Copper/Silver badge

Hi all, I was wondering if somebody could tell me the different between the 290 Lux that has the silver badge and the 290 Lux that has the copper badge. Is it just red brake callipers? Thanks :)
  3. Bucksssss

Brake Calliper cover?

Good evening all. I’ve recently sold my Cupra and the aesthetically pleasing red break callipers are near the top of the list of what I most miss. I now have a GTD and was wondering if it’s possible to get Cupra break callipers onto my GTD? Or even better is there a magic fix where I can make...
  4. Bucksssss

Remap or Tune box?

Hello all :) I am currently looking to up the power of my GTD however I am quite unsure of the pros and cons between remap and tuning box? I had my Cupra remapped and it was great, but surely tuning boxes are too good to be true? A literal plug and play whenever you want it? If anybody knows...
  5. Bucksssss

Attention: South East Drivers!

Hello all :) I’ve recently purchased a new car and want to take it on a beautiful day trip in the south east region (South East of London and below) and I was wondering if anybody has been on a beautiful drive in that area and could advise me on where to go?! Any help would be greatly...
  6. Bucksssss

Best GPS tracker for our cars

Morning all, I’ve recently purchased a new car and it’s the keyless entry type car (quite easy to steal with the right tech) and I was wondering if anybody has come across any good trackers for their cars? How good is your GPS/tracker in your car and would you recommend the website please?
  7. Bucksssss

Leon FR 184, Cupra, Golf GTD

Afternoon all :) I currently own a Cupra 290, however I do ~20k miles a year and although petrol price isn’t too much of a problem, it makes a significant different when travelling that much. Has anybody owned a FR 184, or a golf GTD as well as owning a Cupra? I’m basically trying to find...
  8. Bucksssss

Cupra 290 new owner

Hello all! Been scouting the forums for a while now and thought I’d finally introduce myself. I’m from East Sussex and now proudly own a 66 plate Leon Cupra 290. I’ve done absolutely nothing to her but she’s getting a stage 1 on Saturday :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise