Search results

1. New Ibiza ordered!

Go through Carwow. I got my FR Sport 95 TSI for 16K all in inc. spare tyre and rear parking sensor. Again the Carwow quote came up cheaper for a dealer that was further from one I wanted to use, so I used this with the "ideal near me" dealer who matched it and delivered it 14 weeks on the nose...
  2. Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - problems?

I agree I have emailed them to notify of what's happened. It's not a clever idea using the beta system if stuff like this happens and I agree it should come with a strong warning. If I was aware this was gonna happen I wouldn't have attempted it. (Yes taking part in beta).
  3. Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - problems?

I have done that. The thing is Carista attempted to make changes but wasn't successful, and then the error appeared..... So there's nothing to revert...
  4. New Ibiza ordered!

Loving the car.
  5. Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - problems?

Anyone have problems with theirs? I set the tyre pressures in the system (you can't state what they are, just that they've been "set" according to manufacturers recommended levels) - and they have worked fine. Until... I used the Carista app the other day for the first time and made a change...
  6. Sub Woofer

I don't like the bass in the car either. I had a quote to get a sub installed, in the boot that sits flat so you can put stuff on top without it being too much in the way - £440 with cables and installed (Sub is £200 - a Kenwood 400w one). Debating whether to get it done. Did you know you can...
  7. Ibiza Reverse camera from china

I can't see the option in Carista app.... Where is it in the menu? Maybe I need the beta version of the app I guess?
  8. New Ibiza ordered!

I have the same. I will get a picture of it in good lighting... The grey is really lovely, like a Graphite kind of colour. Seeing lots of people going "oooh, ahh" at it. HAHAHA.
  9. Ibiza Reverse camera from china

Aha, so I STILL need obdeleven/ VCdSobdeleven/ VCdS to code in the rear view view mirror?!
  10. Ibiza Reverse camera from china

Cool, ok thank you. I've ordered a Carista and will attempt to activate the parking display through it. If I get a camera, will Carista work to code it in? Failing that, I may just purchase a Auto Vox X1Pro all-in-one rear view mirror and dash cam. I'd need to fit the rear view camera but you...
  11. Ibiza Reverse camera from china

Hi, thank you. What do you mean pDC? And how do you activate it?
  12. Ibiza Reverse camera from china

Can I ask a daft question... I have the latest FR Sport with Parking Sensors - but it seems Seat have changed the factory fitting so that the "Park Pilot" screen doesn't appear when you put the car into reverse. You would get a screen with the car and then certain areas of the rear and front...
  13. New Ibiza ordered!

It takes at least 12 weeks, 14 for a FR Sport - from dealer placing order to collection. I ordered a few days over 14 weeks ago, finally collecting today. Factory order was initially provisional then a confirmed build week after about 4-5 weeks.
  14. What Modifications have you done?

Good idea this thread. Still waiting to collect mine! It's killing me! What are the indicator lights like? Are they a faff to install? Link please... Ta Anyone raised the boot floor? It doesn't look great with seats folded down... Also. What's a great phone holder for it. I need to get one...
  15. GPF System (Gasoline Particulate Filter)

It does seem so. Looks like I'm going to have to do more miles than I planned just to not cost me more money in the long run. What about the planet!
  16. GPF System (Gasoline Particulate Filter)

Just read something in the manual about this... "Particulate filter. The particulate filter eliminates most of the soot from the exhaust gas system. Under normal driving conditions, the filter cleans itself. The particulate filter is cleaned automatically without need for indication by the...
  17. New Ibiza ordered!

Oh, didn't spot this in the brochure? Just says 2 yrs servicing?
  18. New Ibiza ordered!

It's £323.83 for a 2 year service plan that includes all the things you'd expect for a minor service which you can get twice under the plan. I think it seems a bit expensive but worth taking out.
  19. Ibiza FR Sport DSG - First Impressions

I like the digital dash! Why I've bought the FR Sport.
  20. New Ibiza ordered!

cheers I'm not even going to be driving the car that much tbh, about 4-5000 miles so I doubt the paint protection is worth it in any case... But the 2yr Seat service plan is worth taking out, surely?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members