Search results

1. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

looks like mine will be the same then as production week w/c 1st July, no definitive answer yesterday other than in transit with no confirmation of allocation to a ship, and it appears that the Comet Ace is on its way to Barcelona presumably to collect vehicles produced during early July ?. As...
  2. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Hello, from memory the MY19 build (LUX) spec comes with leather sports seats and driver only electric seat whereas MY20 has the alcantara or microsuede type seats and no electric seat for driver - may be other differences not sure without looking at MY19 spec , last week Seat UK C Sservices sent...
  3. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Thanks for that information. I live about 20 minutes from Grimsby, and think Pegasus Ace will dock there as well before going onto Tyne, and as the dealership is located in West Midlands, think car may be offloaded at Grimsby rather than Sheerness.Seat UK CS may confirm this to me next Monday.
  4. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Seat UK CS emailed me this week to confirm that my ST is in transit to a an EU departure port , but could not yet sat the name of the ship.
  5. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Phoned customer services earlier today to confirm my order is in production this week.CS said should be built by this Friday, which seems to tally with others who have indicated MY19 ST cupra factory orders end this week for MY20 specs to commence thereafter. Also confirmed was the original spec...
  6. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

No, I`m purchasing the vehicle (but was told initially the lead time would be July ie likely 20 plus weeks), and understand that when you lease, the delivery / lead times can be much shorter.Also, I have ordered the leon cupra st 4drive with sunroof which appears to have the much extended build...
  7. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Rang Seat earlier today, and based on receiving and accepting the factory order wk10, looks like its going to be September earliest before I take delivery. I was asked to ring back wk35 for more accurate lead time
  8. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Hello I am new to the forum, and its my first post. I ordered a cupra ST Lux with pano roof 1st March , and based on what I have read will ring Seat UK again this week for an order update.I did ring in March and was told the order had been noted/ "stacked" but no movement was expected with it...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.