Search results

1. Space saver Cupra 2019

mystery solved. your space saver rim size is to small
  2. Space saver Cupra 2019

hi, I just finished checking mine just in case so I don't end up in a situation like you. and mine fits. I have a 2019 leon cupra 300 st with 19 inch alloys and space saver size is t125/70 r18 99m
  3. 7 months with leon cupra 300 st...

I cant change anything as it is a lease vehicle. Overall I'm happy with it there are just few small issues. Kirky so when you start your cupra and straight away you press mode button you will get a mode menu ? I get condensation when car is parked for 10 hours :/
  4. 7 months with leon cupra 300 st...

Hi, I'm aware that there are a lot of Seat brand fans here and I might not be popular with my opinions about this car.Lets start with positives. -Design. I like front of the car and overall it is looking good and it is not eye catching making it a perfect sleeper. I don't get to much...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi. Im new here. Just picked my new cupra today. There are few thing that I like and few which unfortunately are worst than my previous car ( 2017 golf r 7.5 ) Good things bigger alloys, dcc as standard, great seats they look much better than golf ones, no adoptive cruise control in ez version...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.