Search results

1. Krafty_Bizkit

CUPRA Letchworth - SEAT & CUPRA Meet - 25/09/22

Looking forward to this, really enjoyed the last meet here in May and is a lot closer than the NY500 meet last time out :)
  2. Krafty_Bizkit

NY500 - N Yorkshire - Forum Meet - 10/07/22

Thanks to everyone for a fantastic meet today, made the early morning and long trip well worth it
  3. Krafty_Bizkit

They look so much easier to clean
  4. Krafty_Bizkit

They are a real pain to clean. I am hoping to change the wheels later in the year for something that will be much less hassle lol
  5. Krafty_Bizkit

Washed, waxed, vacuumed, fuelled and ready for tomorrow. Will probably look a mess by the time I get all the way up there 😃 Looking forward to it
  6. Krafty_Bizkit

I got my numbers wrong, it is 560 mile round trip (eeekk). Managed to rope in a mate so should be attending on Sunday. Is the start time 10am?
  7. Krafty_Bizkit

This is quite far for me (420 mile round trip) but seeing as I now have some mods to show off I might just have to come along. If I can convince a mate to join me to keep me company on the drive up and back that might help ;)
  8. Krafty_Bizkit

Letchworth CUPRA Forum Meet - 15/05/2022

Looking forward to tomorrow, my first meet since 2019
  9. Krafty_Bizkit

Letchworth CUPRA Forum Meet - 15/05/2022

I am up for coming to this, especially now I have a proper Cupra to show off :cool:
  10. Krafty_Bizkit

Damo’s Carbon Edition

Fantastic that you have finally got everything resolved and so good to hear how amazing PP & Racingline have been, just goes to show there are still proper good firms out there. Absolutely love your car BTW
  11. Krafty_Bizkit

Weird sound at low speed

Could be the backing plate for the front discs (dust guards). When I had some work done at a body shop once I had this issue after picking the car up, the plate had bent slightly causing it to rub slightly on the disc (that was caused by one of the techs knocking it but it can also happen from a...
  12. Krafty_Bizkit

Lucifer's ultimate guide: 1.4tsi fundamental problems

When were the spark plugs last changed? I wouldn't have thought a new/near new plug would break apart unless something wasn't right?
  13. Krafty_Bizkit

1.4 Cupra whump sound

Well thats the mystery solved, better order a new tyre
  14. Krafty_Bizkit

1.4 Cupra whump sound

I did pull over and check all 4 tyres and didn't spot anything but it was dark and foggy. Will have another look later tonight to see if I can see anything off with the wheels/tyres
  15. Krafty_Bizkit

1.4 Cupra whump sound

On my drive to work this morning I noticed a whumping sound (kinda similar to when you drive over painted lines on the road) that increased in frequency with speed. The noise was still there when in neutral and coasting. Would I be right in thinking drive shaft/CV joint/Wheel bearing and is...
  16. Krafty_Bizkit

Berkshire Forum Meet - 01/03/20

As a Surrey lad I could be interested. Not 100% sure if I am free that weekend yet but will be a good opportunity to show off my new (to me) Ibiza Cupra :)
  17. Krafty_Bizkit

Please turn on headlights

Given the terrible state of driving in this country these days anything that makes me more visible is a good thing. I leave mine on auto and don't have any issues
  18. Krafty_Bizkit

Plasti dip.

You can get a 'Glosifier' which will give the Plastidip a slightly shiny look if you don't want the matte finish
  19. Krafty_Bizkit

What are you getting your car for xmas?

I bought my car its replacement, being delivered tomorrow morning. Goodbye 6L Ibiza FR and hello 6J Ibiza Cupra
  20. Krafty_Bizkit

Turbo Noises after shutdown normal ?

The wonderful days of turbo timers, my Evo VI was a pain as the car would unlock when the turbo timer finally shut off the engine